Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Poruchik's message #11318874 « Sold: Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 - $799 »

Poruchik
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 - $799

Item 1: Nikkor Lens AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 17-55 mm f/2.8G IF-ED

Just bought D600, so I'm selling my DX gear. This is my all time favorite lens. The lens itself is in perfect condition, no scratches on the body or glass.

There are some superficial scoff marks on the cap itself, mainly because I haven't figured out a good place to store it when I am taking pictures, so it gets banged around. These marks do not affect the picture quality or performance, the cap still closes perfectly. I'm including a Hoya clear glass filter, I put it on as soon as the lens came in, never took it off. I know some people don't like it, but I leave that choice up to you. You can take it off if you want. I'm the original owner. Bought new from B&H in September 2011, not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service.

Comes with the original box, hood, case, everything that was originally included. Hoya glass filter is included in this price.

You can check my eBay feedback, vms007

My email address is squat_meister@yahoo.com, if you have any questions, ask away.

Price includes USPS priority shipping to continental US.

Payment by PayPal (+3% or gift) or BOA or Chase QuickPay

Price: $799.00
Payment method: PayPal (+3% or gift) or BOA or Chase QuickPay
Item condition: 9

Feb 02, 2013 at 05:41 PM
Poruchik
FS: Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 - $799

Just bought D600, so I'm selling my DX gear. This is my all time favorite lens. The lens itself is in perfect condition, no scratches on the body or glass.

There are some superficial scoff marks on the cap itself, mainly because I haven't figured out a good place to store it when I am taking pictures, so it gets banged around. These marks do not affect the picture quality or performance, the cap still closes perfectly. I'm including a Hoya clear glass filter, I put it on as soon as the lens came in, never took it off. I know some people don't like it, but I leave that choice up to you. You can take it off if you want. I'm the original owner. Bought new from B&H in November 2011, not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service.

Comes with the original box, hood, case, everything that was originally included. Hoya glass filter is included in this price.

My email address is squat_meister@yahoo.com, if you have any questions, ask away.

Poruchik
FS: Reduced: Nikon 17-55 f/2.8

Trying to move up to full frame, so I'm selling my DX gear. This is my all time favorite lens. The lens itself is in perfect condition, no scratches on the body or glass.

There are some superficial scoff marks on the cap itself, mainly because I haven't figured out a good place to store it when I am taking pictures, so it gets banged around. These marks do not affect the picture quality or performance, the cap still closes perfectly. I'm including a Hoya clear glass filter, I put it on as soon as the lens came in, never took it off. I know some people don't like it, but I leave that choice up to you. You can take it off if you want. I'm the original owner. Bought new from B&H in November 2011, not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service.

Poruchik
FS: Reduced: Nikon 17-55 f/2.8

Trying to move up to full frame, so I'm selling my DX gear. This is my all time favorite lens. The lens itself is in perfect condition, no scratches on the body or glass.

Poruchik
FS: Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 -- Price Reduced $799

My email address is squat_meister@yahoo.com

Poruchik
FS: Nikon 17-55 2.8

Poruchik

Price: $819.00

Poruchik

Price: $820.00

Poruchik

Comes with the original box, hood, case, everything that was originally included.

Poruchik

Comes with the original box, hood, case, everything that was originally included.

Payment by PayPal (+3%) or BOA or Chase QuickPay

Payment method: PayPal (+3%) or BOA or Chase QuickPay

Poruchik

There are some superficial scoff marks on the cap itself, mainly because I haven't figured out a good place to put it down when I am taking pictures, so it got banged around. They do not affect the picture quality or performance. I'm including a Hoya clear glass filter, I put it on as soon as the lens came in, never took it off. I know some people don't like it, but I leave that choice up to you. You can take it off if you want. I'm the original owner. Bought new from B&H in November 2011, not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service.

Poruchik

There are some superficial scoff marks on the cap itself, mainly because I haven't figured out a good place to put it down when I am taking pictures, so it got banged around. They do not affect the picture quality or performance. I'm including a Hoya clear glass filter, I put it on as soon as the lens came in, never took it off. I know some people don't like it, but I leave that choice up to you. You can take it off if you want. I'm the original owner. Bought new from B&H in November 2011, not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service.

Poruchik

Poruchik

Poruchik

There are some Superficial scoff marks on the cap itself, mainly because I haven't figured out a good place to put it down when I am taking pictures, so it got banged around. They do not affect the picture quality or performance. I'm including a Hoya clear glass filter, I put it on as soon as the lens came in, never took it off. I know some people don't like it, but I leave that choice up to you. You can take it off if you want. I'm the original owner. Bought new from B&H in November 2011, not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service.

Poruchik

There are some Superficial scoff marks on the cap itself, mainly because I haven't figured out a good place to put it down when I am taking pictures, so
it got banged around. They do not affect the picture quality or performance. I'm including a Hoya clear glass filter, I put it on as soon as the lens came in, never took it off. I know some people don't like it, but I leave that choice up to you. You can take it off if you want. I'm the original owner. Bought new from B&H in November 2011, not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service.

Poruchik

There are some Superficial scoff marks on the cap itself, mainly because I haven't figured out a good place to put it down when I am taking pictures, so
it got banged around. They do not affect the picture quality or performance. I'm including a Hoya clear glass filter, I put it on as soon as the lens came in, never took it off. I know some people don't like it, but I leave that choice up to you. You can take it off if you want. I'm the original owner. Bought new from B&H in November 2011, not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service.

Poruchik

Trying to move up to full frame, so I'm selling my DX gear. This is my favorite go to lens. The lens itself is in perfect condition, no scratches on the body or glass.

There are some scoff marks on the cap itself, mainly because I haven't figured out a good place to put it down when I am taking pictures, so
it got banged around. Lens comes with a Hoya clear glass filter, I put it on as soon as the lens came in, never took it off. I know some people don't like it, but I leave that choice up to you. You can take it off if you want. Bought new from B&H, not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service.

Payment by PayPal or BOA or Chase QuickPay

Price: $840.00
Payment method: PayPal or BOA or Chase QuickPay

Poruchik

Trying to move up to full frame, so I'm selling my DX gear. This is my favorite go to lens. The lens itself is in perfect condition, no scratches on the body or glass.

There are some scoff marks on the cap itself, mainly because I haven't figured out a good place to put it down when I am taking pictures, so
it got banged around. Lens comes with a Hoya clear glass filter, I put it on as soon as the lens came in, never took it off. I know some people don't like it, but I leave that choice up to you. You can take it off if you want. Bought new from B&H, not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service.

Payment by PayPal or BOA or Chase QuickPay

Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal

Previous versions of Poruchik's message #11318874 « Sold: Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 - $799 »