Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Poruchik's message #11318029 « Sold: Nikon D7000 $650 - <8000 Clicks »

Poruchik
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon D7000 $655 - <8000 Clicks

Item 1: Nikon D7000 Body Only

Just bought D600, so I'm selling my DX gear. This camera is in great condition, has less than 8,000 actuations on it. Comes with everything that was originally in the box. Bought new from Camera Land, an authorized Nikon dealer, in May of 2011, didn't get to use it as much as I wanted to do. It is not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service. The purchase included 3 year warranty, so it is still covered by that. There are some tiny marks on the plastic shield that covers the screen in the back, the screen itself is perfect.

I'm also selling 17-55 and 55-200 lenses separately, if you're interested I can offer a discount if combined. You can check my feedback on ebay, vms007

My email address: squat_meister@yahoo.com, if you have any questions, ask away.

Payment by PayPal (+3% or gift) or BOA or Chase QuickPay. Price includes USPS priority shipping.

Price: $650.00
Payment method: PayPal (+3% or gift) or BOA or Chase QuickPay
Item condition: 9

Mar 02, 2013 at 08:31 AM
Poruchik
FS: Nikon D7000 $660 - <8000 Clicks

Just bought D600, so I'm selling my DX gear. This camera is in great condition, has less than 8,000 actuations on it. Comes with everything that was originally in the box. Bought new from Camera Land, an authorized Nikon dealer, in May of 2011, didn't get to use it as much as I wanted to do. It is not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service. The purchase included 3 year warranty, so it is still covered by that. There are some tiny marks on the plastic shield that covers the screen in the back, the screen itself is perfect.

I'm also selling 17-55 and 55-200 lenses separately, if you're interested I can offer a discount if combined. You can check my feedback on ebay, vms007

Payment by PayPal (+3% or gift) or BOA or Chase QuickPay. Price includes USPS priority shipping.

Price: $655.00

Feb 28, 2013 at 01:57 PM
Poruchik
FS: Nikon D7000 $665 - <8000 Clicks

Price: $660.00

Feb 28, 2013 at 03:22 AM
Poruchik
FS: Nikon D7000 <8k Clicks - $665 Shipped

Price: $665.00

Feb 28, 2013 at 01:51 AM
Poruchik
FS: Nikon D7000 <8k Clicks - $665 Shipped

Feb 28, 2013 at 01:51 AM
Poruchik
FS: Nikon D7000 Body - $665 Shipped

Feb 28, 2013 at 01:49 AM
Poruchik
FS: Nikon D7000 Body - $665 Shipped

Feb 27, 2013 at 01:55 PM
Poruchik
FS: Nikon D7000 Body - $670 Shipped

Feb 26, 2013 at 02:13 AM
Poruchik
FS: Nikon D7000 Body - $670

Price: $670.00

Feb 25, 2013 at 04:05 PM
Poruchik
FS: Nikon D7000 Body - $680

Price: $670.00

Feb 25, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Poruchik
FS: Nikon D7000 Body - $685

Price: $680.00

Feb 24, 2013 at 01:28 AM
Poruchik

Price: $685.00

Feb 24, 2013 at 01:13 AM
Poruchik

Just bought D600, so I'm selling my DX gear. This camera is in great condition, has less than 8,000 actuations on it. Comes with everything that was originally in the box. Bought new from Camera Land, an authorized Nikon dealer in May of 2011, didn't get to use it as much as I wanted to do. It is not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service. The purchase included 3 year warranty, so it is still covered by that. There are some tiny marks on the plastic shield that covers the screen in the back, the screen itself is perfect.

Feb 24, 2013 at 01:12 AM
Poruchik

Just bought D600, so I'm selling my DX gear. This camera is in great condition, has less than 8,000 actuations on it. Comes with everything that was originally in the box. Bought new from Camera Land, an authorized Nikon dealer in May of 2011, didn't get to use it as much as I wanted to do. It is not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service. The purchase included 3 year warranty, so it is covered by that. There are some tiny marks on the plastic shield that covers the screen in the back, the screen itself is perfect.

Feb 24, 2013 at 01:03 AM
Poruchik

Just bought D600, so I'm selling my DX gear. This camera is in great condition, has less than 8,000 actuations on it. Comes with everything that was originally in the box. Bought new from an authorized Nikon dealer in May of 2011, didn't get to use it as much as I wanted to do. It is not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service. The purchase included 3 year warranty, so it is covered by that. There are some tiny marks on the plastic shield that covers the screen in the back, the screen itself is perfect.

Feb 02, 2013 at 05:11 AM
Poruchik

Just bought D600, so I'm selling my DX gear. This camera is in great condition, has less than 8,000 actuations on it. Comes with everything that was originally in the box. Bought new from Adorama in May of 2011, didn't get to use it as much as I wanted to do. It is not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service. There are some tiny marks on the plastic shield that covers the screen in the back, the screen itself is perfect.

Poruchik
FS: Nikon D7000 Body - $690

Trying to move up to full frame. This camera is in great condition, has less than 8,000 actuations on it. Comes with everything that was originally in the box. Bought new from Adorama in May of 2011, didn't get to use it as much as I wanted to do. It is not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service. There are some tiny marks on the plastic shield that covers the screen in the back, the screen itself is perfect.

New to selling on this site, you can check my feedback on ebay, vms007

Poruchik
FS: Reduced: Nikon D7000 Body $690

Trying to move up to full frame. This camera is in great condition, has less than 8,000 actuations on it. Comes with everything that was originally in the box. Bought new from Adorama in May of 2011, didn't get to use it as much as I wanted to do. It is not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service. There are some tiny marks on the plastic shield that covers the screen in the back, the screen itself is perfect.

Price: $690.00

Poruchik
FS: Nikon D7000 Body $690 -- 8k Actuations

Poruchik
FS: Nikon D7000 Body $695 -- 8k Actuations

Trying to move up to full frame. This camera is in great condition, has less than 8,000 actuations on it. Comes with everything that was originally in the box. Bought new from Adorama in May of 2011, didn't get to use it as much as I wanted to do. It is not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service.

My email address: squat_meister@yahoo.com

Poruchik
FS: Nikon D7000

Trying to move up to full frame. This camera is in great condition, has less than 8,000 actuations on it. Comes with everything that was originally in the box. Bought new from Adorama in May of 2011, didn't get to use it as much as I wanted to do. It is not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service.

Price: $695.00

Poruchik

Price: $695.00

Poruchik

Price: $699.00

Poruchik

New to this site, you can check my feedback on ebay, vms007

Poruchik

Payment by PayPal (+3%) or BOA or Chase QuickPay

Payment method: PayPal (+3%) or BOA or Chase QuickPay

Poruchik

Trying to move up to full frame. This camera is in great condition, has 7800 actuations on it. Comes with everything that was originally in the box. Bought new from Adorama in May of 2011, didn't get to use it as much as I wanted to do. It is not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service.

Poruchik

Trying to move up to full frame. This camera is in great condition, has 7800 actuations on it. Comes with everything that was originally in the box. Bought new from Adorama in May of 2011, not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service.

Poruchik

Trying to move up to full frame. This camera is in great condition that has 7800 actuations on it. Great camera, I really enjoyed it.
Comes with everything that was originally in the box. Bought new from Adorama, not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service.

Poruchik

Trying to move up to full frame. This camera is in great condition that has 7800 actuations on it. Great camera, I really enjoyed it.
Comes with everything that was originally in the box. Bought new from Adorama, not refurbished, never been dropped, never needed service.

Item condition: 9+

Poruchik

Trying to move up to full frame. This is Nikon D7000 in great condition that has 7800 actuations on it. Great camera, I really enjoyed it.

Payment by PayPal or BOA or Chase QuickPay

Price: $710.00
Payment method: PayPal or BOA or Chase QuickPay

Poruchik

Trying to move up to full frame. This is Nikon D7000 in great condition that has 7800 actuations on it. Great camera, I really enjoyed it.

Payment by PayPal or BOA or Chase QuickPay

Price: $720.00
Payment method: PayPal

Previous versions of Poruchik's message #11318029 « Sold: Nikon D7000 $650 - &lt;8000 Clicks »