Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Poruchik's message #11316124 « Sold: Nikon 55-200VR - $120 »

Poruchik
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon 55-200VR - $120

Item 1: LNIB Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED IF AF-S DX VR

Upgrading to D600, getting rid of this and other DX lenses. This lens is in LNIB condition, comes with everything that it originally came with, box, hood, case, etc. I used it couple of times to test the camera. Price includes Nikon clear glass filter, was put on as soon as the lens came in. Bought brand new from Amazon, not refurbished. No scratches, never been dropped, functions perfectly.

Payment by PayPal (+3% or gift) or BOA or Chase QuickPay

Price: $120.00
Payment method: PayPal (+3% or gift) or BOA or Chase QuickPay
Item condition: 9+

Mar 15, 2013 at 02:39 PM
Poruchik
FS: Nikon 55-200mm - $120

Upgrading to D600, getting rid of this and other DX lenses. This lens is in LNIB condition, comes with everything that it originally came with, box, hood, case, etc. I used it couple of times to test the camera. Price includes Nikon clear glass filter, was put on as soon as the lens came in. Bought brand new from Amazon, not refurbished. No scratches, never been dropped, functions perfectly.

You can check my feedback on ebay, vms007

Feb 27, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Poruchik
FS: Nikon 55-200mm - $120

Feb 26, 2013 at 02:07 AM
Poruchik
FS: Nikon 55-200mm + Nikon NC Filter = $115

Feb 26, 2013 at 01:31 AM
Poruchik
FS: Reduced: Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G LNIB + Nikon NC Filter

Price: $115.00

Feb 26, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Poruchik

Price: $115.00

Feb 25, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Poruchik

Feb 01, 2013 at 03:22 PM
Poruchik

Price: $125.00

Poruchik
FS: Reduced: Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G LNIB

Price: $135.00

Poruchik
FS: Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G LNIB

Upgrading to D600, getting rid of this and other lenses. This lens is in LNIB condition, comes with everything that it originally came with, box, hood, case, etc. I used it couple of times to test the camera. Price includes Nikon clear glass filter, was put on as soon as the lens came in. Bought brand new from Amazon, not refurbished. No scratches, never been dropped, functions perfectly.

New to selling on this site, you can check my feedback on ebay, vms007

Price: $135.00

Poruchik

Upgrading to D600, getting rid of this and other lenses. This lens is in LNIB condition, comes with everything that it originally came with, box, hood, case, etc. I used it couple of times to test the camera. Price includes Nikon clear glass filter, was put on as soon as the lens came in. Bought brand new from Amazon, not refurbished. No scratches, never been dropped, functions perfectly.

Price: $140.00

Poruchik

Upgrading to D600, getting rid of this and other lenses. This lens is in LNIB condition, comes with everything that it originally came with, box, hood, case, etc. I used it couple of times to test the camera. Price includes Nikon clear glass filter, was put on as soon as the lens came in. Bought brand new from Amazon, not refurbished.

Price: $140.00

Poruchik

Upgrading to D600, getting rid of this and other lenses. This lens is in LNIB condition, comes with everything that it originally came with, box, hood, case, etc. I used it couple of times to test the camera. Price includes Nikon clear glass filter, was put on as soon as the lens came in. Bought brand new from Amazon, not refurbished.

Payment by PayPal or BOA or Chase QuickPay

Price: $145.00
Payment method: PayPal or BOA or Chase QuickPay

Poruchik

Upgrading to D600, getting rid of this and other lenses. This lens is in great condition, comes with everything that it originally came with, box, hood, case, etc. I used it couple of times to test the camera. Includes Nikon clear glass filter, was put on as soon as the lens came in. Bought brand new from Amazon, not refurbished.

New to this site, you can check my feedback on ebay, vms007

Price: $145.00
Payment method: PayPal or BOA or Chase QuickPay

Poruchik

Upgrading to D600, getting rid of this and other lenses. This lens is in great condition, comes with everything that it originally came with, box, hood, case, etc. I used it couple of times to test the camera. Includes Nikon clear glass filter, was put on as soon as the lens came in. Bought brand new from Amazon, not refurbished.

New to this site, you can check my feedback on ebay, vms007

Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal

Previous versions of Poruchik's message #11316124 « Sold: Nikon 55-200VR - $120 »