Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Ghost's message #11309056 « Family Photography in the Pacific North West »

Ghost
Upload & Sell: Off
Family Photography in the Pacific North West

Hi ya,

Coupla updates from me.
Firstly, we had a website catastrophe last week while trying to update Wordpress. The upgrade button seemed so benign. But it totally toasted our site. Thank God for back-ups! Spent the time to rebuild it. Took the opportunity to redesign the website too. So please check it out and let me know what you think. I have a fragile heart. So be gentle

Link: www.veritas-images.com

Secondly.... here\'s some recent family photography shoot.

It\'s not very wintery here in the Pac. North West. Meanwhile lots of my friends and relatives back east are enjoying frozen snot in Toronto, we\'re wandering through the forest this time of the year with this family just east of Vancouver.

Jan 29, 2013 at 03:05 PM
Ghost
Upload & Sell: Off
Family Photography in the Pacific North West

Hi ya,

Coupla updates from me.
Firstly, we had a website catastrophe last week while trying to update Wordpress. The upgrade button seemed so benign. But it totally toasted our site. Thank God for back-ups! Spent the time to rebuild it. Took the opportunity to redesign the website too. So please check it out and let me know what you think. I have a fragile heart. So be gentle

Link: www.veritas-images.com

Secondly.... here\'s some recent family photography shoot.

It\'s not very wintery here in the Pac. North West. Meanwhile lots of my friends and relatives back east are enjoying frozen snot in Toronto, we\'re wandering through the forest this time of the year with this family just east of Vancouver.

More on our blog: http://www.veritas-images.com/andersen-famil…y-photographer/

Jan 29, 2013 at 03:03 PM

Previous versions of Ghost's message #11309056 « Family Photography in the Pacific North West »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.