Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of asiostygius's message #11308946 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

asiostygius
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

mp356 wrote:
leighton w wrote:
wapsijims wrote:
Samy,

Thanks. I shoot a little of everything, flowers, landscape, wildlife, birds, mostly sitting except for the eagles at Lock and Dam 14 on the Mississippi (near where I live). Sometimes I shoot wildlife out of a blind and on a tripod/monopod. I was looking at a 600 f5.6 AiS. I currently use an 80-400 or 300 f4 AFS, but want something longer I don't have to mortgage the house for....

There isn't too else but the eagles to shoot in January in Iowa (no snow even). We did have a little freezing rain so I ran out and took these with my 105 Ai.

thanks again for the quick response.

Jim

+1, stunning image.

Really like this one Jim. we're expecting some of that nasty ice today.

+1 Jim. Very nice.
Scott

Jan 30, 2013 at 01:58 AM
asiostygius
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

mp356 wrote:
leighton w wrote:
wapsijims wrote:
Samy,

Thanks. I shoot a little of everything, flowers, landscape, wildlife, birds, mostly sitting except for the eagles at Lock and Dam 14 on the Mississippi (near where I live). Sometimes I shoot wildlife out of a blind and on a tripod/monopod. I was looking at a 600 f5.6 AiS. I currently use an 80-400 or 300 f4 AFS, but want something longer I don't have to mortgage the house for....

There isn't too else but the eagles to shoot in January in Iowa (no snow even). We did have a little freezing rain so I ran out and took these with my 105 Ai.

thanks again for the quick response.

Jim

+1, stunning image.

Really like this one Jim. we're expecting some of that nasty ice today.

+1 Jim. Very nice.
Scott

Jan 29, 2013 at 07:22 PM

Previous versions of asiostygius's message #11308946 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »