Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of mdude85's message #11306213 « Legal Issue - 1st amendment and rights of publicity »

mdude85
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Legal Issue - 1st amendment and rights of publicity

I think the best answer is for you to ask these questions of an Intellectual Property attorney, as there are many \"it depends\" in the answers to your questions. Asking photographers for legal advice is probably not the best route to follow.

An IP attorney would probably say \"it depends\". Do remember that Carolyn Wright and other bloggers represent the voice of a single attorney and not necessarily the legal community.

Also, to my knowledge there is no such thing as official press (I\'d be curious to know what institution or organization formally or legally accredits journalists).

Also, there ARE indeed myriad conditions to constitutionally protected speech and expression (someone above falsely stated that \"there are no \'conditions\' of the first amendment\").

Jan 28, 2013 at 02:33 PM

Previous versions of mdude85's message #11306213 « Legal Issue - 1st amendment and rights of publicity »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.