Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of allstarimaging's message #11303829 « Can we Post All 59 National Parks? »

allstarimaging
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Can we Post All 59 National Parks?

I made my first trip to Acadia this summer with my wife and kids and it was spectacular. Early light at daybreak over the Atlantic gets you some nice opportunities. Few boats here, next trip more landscapes. Next time up I plan on doing a lot more shooting but here are a ccouple of quick ones.

Jack

PS: Matt Anderson- Amazing images!! & Adam Schallua- WOW!!!

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:06 PM
allstarimaging

I made my first trip to Acadia this summer with my wife and kids and it was spectacular. Early light at daybreak over the Atlantic gets you some nice opportunities. Few boats here, next trip more landscapes. Next time up I plan on doing a lot more shooting but here are a ccouple of quick ones.

Jack

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:03 PM
allstarimaging

I made my first trip to Acadia this summer with my wife and kids and it was spectacular. Early light at daybreak over the Atlantic gets you some nice opportunities. Next time up I plan on doing a lot more shooting but here are two quick ones.

Jack

Jan 27, 2013 at 09:47 PM

Previous versions of allstarimaging's message #11303829 « Can we Post All 59 National Parks? »