Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of JacobLangston's message #11302078 « Sold: Olympus E-PL5 plus extras! »

JacobLangston
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Olympus E-PL5 plus extras!

Item 1: Olympus E-PL5 plus extras!

Selling my barely used Olympus E-PL5 micro four thirds camera. It has less than 500 clicks on it. This is a sweet little 16MP camera.

The E-PL5 comes with the 14-42 kit lens, charger, an ADDITIONAL charger with a car charger adapter, 3 batteries and an unopened SanDick 8GB card. This also comes with the original box and all original accessories. I also paid extra for the full owner's manual and will include that.

Everything is basically brand new.

All items are barely used and less than 3 months old.

With the extras this is worth $750.00 new. I am asking $560.00

Thanks!

Price: $560.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Feb 23, 2013 at 01:55 AM
JacobLangston

Selling my barely used Olympus E-PL5 micro four thirds camera. It has less than 500 clicks on it. This is a sweet little 16MP camera.

The E-PL5 comes with the 14-42 kit lens, charger, an ADDITIONAL charger with a car charger adapter, 3 batteries and an unopened SanDick 8GB card. This also comes with the original box and all original accessories. I also paid extra for the full owner's manual and will include that.

Thanks!

Feb 23, 2013 at 01:54 AM
JacobLangston

Thanks!

Feb 13, 2013 at 02:45 AM
JacobLangston

The E-PL5 comes with the 14-42 kit lens, a Sigma 19mm f2.8 EX DN lens, charger, an ADDITIONAL charger with a car charger adapter, 3 batteries and an unopened SanDick 8GB card. This also comes with the original box and all original accessories. I also paid extra for the full owner's manual and will include that.

Everything is basically brand new. It is a $900 value. I am asking $745.00 for everything.

I will also sell the E-PL5 kit, as it came, with the kit 14-21 lens and extra batteries and charger for $575.00. The camera kit with extra is a $700.00 package.

I will sell the Sigma 19mm f2.8 EX DN lens separately for $170.00

All items are barely used and less than 2 months old.

Thanks!

Price: $785.00

Feb 07, 2013 at 04:05 PM
JacobLangston

The E-PL5 comes with the 14-42 kit lens, a Sigma 19mm f2.8 EX DN lens, charger, an ADDITIONAL charger with a car charger adapter, 3 batteries and an unopened SanDick 8GB card. This also comes with the original box and all original accessories. I also paid extra for the full owner's manual and will include that.

Everything is basically brand new. It is a $900 value. I am asking $785 for everything.

I will also trade everything straight for a well used and cared for Fujifilm X100 with low shutter clicks.

I will also sell the E-PL5 kit, as it came, with the kit 14-21 lens and extra batteries and charger for $580.00

I will sell the Sigma 19mm f2.8 EX DN lens separately for $175.00

All items are barely used and less than 2 months old.

Thanks!

Feb 04, 2013 at 12:41 AM
JacobLangston

Everything is basically brand new. It is a $900 value. I am asking $785 for everything.

I will also trade everything straight for a well used and cared for Fujifilm X100 with low shutter clicks.

Thanks!

Feb 02, 2013 at 03:13 PM
JacobLangston

Selling my barely used Olympus E-PL5 micro four thirds camera. It has less than 500 clicks on it. I also own a Fuji X-E1, that is the only reason I am selling this camera. This is a sweet little 16MP camera.

Everything is basically brand new. It is a $900 value. I am asking $780 for everything.

Thanks!

Price: $800.00

Jan 27, 2013 at 02:32 AM
JacobLangston

Selling my barely used Olympus E-PL5 micro four thirds camera. It has less than 500 clicks on it. I also own a Fuji X-E1, that is the only reason I am selling this camera. This is a sweet little 16MP camera.

Everything is basically brand new. It is a $900 value. I am asking $780 for everything.

Thanks!

Price: $800.00

Jan 27, 2013 at 02:32 AM

Previous versions of JacobLangston's message #11302078 « Sold: Olympus E-PL5 plus extras! »