Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of JimBuchanan's message #11301420 « Sold: $Red$:Minolta MD 28/2.0 EOS mount »

JimBuchanan
Upload & Sell: On
FS: $Red$:Minolta MD 28/2.0 EOS mount

Item 1: Minolta MD 28/2.0 EOS mount

Due to unplanned purchases, I am putting this EF mount converted Minolta MD 28/2.0 up for sale.

The lens is in great shape with slight signs of wear. The Glass is spotless, and focus is smooth. Aperture is clean and snappy.

This is the latest 49mm filter thread version. It has a floating element design and therefore has a bit more resistence when focusing.

I have reduced the rear element and it clears the mirror of my stock 5D. It is also infinity adjusted.

Included is the lens, original lenshood, Minolta cap and EOS back cap.

$315 with Paypal.

Price: $315.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Jan 26, 2013 at 09:52 PM
JimBuchanan

Due to unplanned purchases, I am putting this EF mount converted Minolta MD 28/2.0 up for sale.

The lens is in great shape with slight signs of wear. The Glass is spotless, and focus is smooth. Aperture is clean and snappy.

This is the latest 49mm filter thread version. It has a floating element design and therefore has a bit more resistence when focusing.

I have reduced the rear element and it clears the mirror of my stock 5D. It is also infinity adjusted.

Included is the lens, original lenshood, Minolta cap and EOS back cap.

Asking $319 shipped and Paypaled in the US. Ask about shipping outside the US.

Price: $319.00

JimBuchanan

Asking $319 shipped and Paypaled in the US. Ask about shipping outside the US.

Price: $319.00

JimBuchanan
FS: Minolta MD 28/2.0 EOS mount

Asking $360 shipped and Paypaled in the US. Ask about shipping outside the US.

Price: $325.00

Previous versions of JimBuchanan's message #11301420 « Sold: $Red$:Minolta MD 28/2.0 EOS mount »