Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Julian Nell's message #11299866 « Jumper set from the archives »

Julian Nell
Upload & Sell: Off
Jumper set from the archives

Hello everyone,

Today I had the urge to shoot some bugs, unfortunately when I searched the yard there was noting to be found.
Following this urge, I settled for a few images that were over looked at the time of shooting.
The images the I settled for were of a jumping spider sitting on a leaf and being very patient as I
snapped away.

I hope you enjoy these images.

One more thing, I have been playing with the light on these images and was wondering what you think? To dark, to bright?

Thanks for looking.

All C&C welcome.

Jan 26, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Julian Nell
Upload & Sell: Off
Jumper set from the archives

Hello everyone,

Today I had the urge to shoot some bugs, unfortunately when I searched the yard there was noting to be found.
Following this urge, I settled for a few images that were over looked at the time of shooting.
The images the I settled for were of a jumping spider sitting on a leaf and being very patient as I
snapped away.

I hope you enjoy these images.

One more thing, I have been playing with the light on these images and was wondering what you think? To dark, to bright?

Thanks for looking.

All C&C welcome.

Jan 26, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Previous versions of Julian Nell's message #11299866 « Jumper set from the archives »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.