Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Kenj8246's message #11298238 « Sold: MF Nikon Nikkor 400mm f3.5 telephoto(w/example images) »

Kenj8246
Upload & Sell: On
FS: MF Nikon Nikkor 400mm f3.5 telephoto(w/example images)

Item 1: Nikkor 400mm f3.5 Ai lens

The 400mm f3.5 Ai manual focus lens is highly recommended by Bjorn Rorslett (scroll down a bit to find the lens )http://www.naturfotograf.com/lens_tele.html. I purchased it from KEH and, shortly after that, purchased another one that included some accessories that the first one didn't have. Long story short, I don't need both. I know manual focus is not for everyone but this lens gives sharper images wide open than stopped down. Has an extending 'lens hood' and includes the drop in filter with 39mm L37 filter and Nikon rear cap only. NO case of any kind. Compatible with the newer Nikon dSLRs: D200, D300, D700, D7000, D600 and D800.

Couple of images made with this lens:

I'll pick up the PayPal fees and shipping. PM or email both work for me. CONUS only please and lowball offers more or less politely ignored.

Price: $1000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

Mar 08, 2013 at 03:39 PM
Kenj8246

The 400mm f3.5 Ai manual focus lens is highly recommended by Bjorn Rorslett (scroll down a bit to find the lens )http://www.naturfotograf.com/lens_tele.html. I purchased it from KEH and, shortly after that, purchased another one that included some accessories that the first one didn't have. Long story short, I don't need both. I know manual focus is not for everyone but this lens gives sharper images wide open than stopped down. Has an extending 'lens hood' and includes the drop in filter with 39mm L37 filter and Nikon rear cap only. NO case of any kind. Compatible with the newer Nikon dSLRs: D200, D300, D700, D7000, D600 and D800.

I'll pick up the PayPal fees and shipping. PM or email both work for me. CONUS only please and lowball offers more or less politely ignored.

Price: $1000.00

Mar 01, 2013 at 09:56 AM
Kenj8246

Price: $1050.00

Feb 25, 2013 at 05:47 PM
Kenj8246
FS: Sold: MF Nikon Nikkor 400mm f3.5 telephoto(w/example images)

The 400mm f3.5 Ai manual focus lens is highly recommended by Bjorn Rorslett (scroll down a bit to find the lens )http://www.naturfotograf.com/lens_tele.html. I purchased it from KEH and, shortly after that, purchased another one that included some accessories that the first one didn't have. Long story short, I don't need both. I know manual focus is not for everyone but this lens gives sharper images wide open than stopped down. Has an extending 'lens hood' and includes the drop in filter with 39mm L37 filter and Nikon rear cap only. Compatible with the newer Nikon dSLRs: D200, D300, D700, D7000, D600 and D800.

Price: $1050.00

Jan 25, 2013 at 04:58 PM
Kenj8246

The 400mm f3.5 Ai manual focus lens is highly recommended by Bjorn Rorslett (scroll down a bit to find the lens )http://www.naturfotograf.com/lens_tele.html. I purchased it from KEH and, shortly after that, purchased another one that included some accessories that the first one didn't have. Long story short, I don't need both. I know manual focus is not for everyone but this lens gives sharper images wide open than stopped down. Has an extending 'lens hood' and includes the drop in filter with 39mm L37 filter and Nikon rear cap only. Compatible with the newer Nikon dSLRs: D200, D300, D700, D7000, D600 and D800.

Price: $1200.00

Kenj8246

Kenj8246

Kenj8246

Price: $1250.00

Kenj8246
FS: MF Nikon Nikkor 400mm f3.5 telephoto

Price: $1350.00

Kenj8246
FS: MF Nikon Nikkor 400mm f3.5 telephoto

Kenj8246
FS: MF Nikkor 400mm f3.5 telephoto

Kenj8246
FS: MF Nikkor 400mm f3.5 telephoto

Kenj8246
FS: Nikon Nikkor two-fer

Item 1: Nikkor 400mm f3.5 Ai and Nikkor 300mm f4.5 Ai-S lens(es)

Kenj8246

If you buy the 400mm lens, I'll throw in my dragonfly/butterfly rig: a Nikkor 300mm f4.5 ED-IF lens and 52.5mm PN-11 extension tube with custom mounting bracket that ties the lens and tube together at their collars and provides a choice of tripod mountng points. This bracket makes it reallly easy to switch between landscape and portrait orientation. It's compatible with most of the newer Nikon dSLRs(D200,D300,D7000,D600,D800), allowing matrix metering in manual and aperture priority. Glass is clean and clear; probably has some internal dust but it doesn't affect image quality. Includes a leather tubular case and Nikon front and rear caps

#4 300mm with extension and custom bracket

Price: $1450.00

Kenj8246

The 400mm f3.5 Ai manual focus lens is highly recommended by Bjorn Rorslett (scroll down a bit to find the lens )http://www.naturfotograf.com/lens_tele.html. I purchased it from KEH and, shortly after that, purchased another one that included some accessories that the first one didn't have. Long story short, I don't need both. I know manual focus is not for everyone but this lens gives sharper images wide open than stopped down. Has an extending 'lens hood' and includes the drop in filter with 39mm L37 filter and Nikon rear cap only. Compatible with the newer Nikon dSLRs: D200, D300, D700, D7000, D600 and D800 providing matrix metering in manual and AP modes.

If you buy the 400mm lens, I'll throw in my dragonfly/butterfly rig: a Nikkor 300mm f4.5 ED-IF lens and 52.5mm PN-11 extension tube with custom mounting bracket that ties the lens and tube together at their collars and provides a choice of tripod mountng points. This bracket makes it reallly easy to switch between landscape and portrait orientation. It's compatible with most of the newer Nikon dSLRs(D200,D300,D7000,D600,D800), allowing matrix metering in manual and aperture priority. Glass is clean and clear; probably has some internal dust but it doesn't affect image quality. Includes a leather tubular case and Nikon front and rear caps

Kenj8246

The 400mm f3.5 Ai manual focus lens is highly recommended by Bjorn Rorslett (scroll down a bit to find the lens) .http://www.naturfotograf.com/lens_tele.html I purchased it from KEH and, shortly after that, purchased another one that included some accessories that the first one didn't have. Long story short, I don't need both. I know manual focus is not for everyone but this lens gives sharper images wide open than stopped down. Has an extending 'lens hood' and includes the drop in filter with 39mm L37 filter and Nikon rear cap only. Compatible with the newer Nikon dSLRs: D200, D300, D700, D7000, D600 and D800 providing matrix metering in manual and AP modes.

Kenj8246

The 400mm f3.5 Ai manual focus lens is highly recommended by Bjorn Rorslett (scroll down a bit to find the lens) .http://www.naturfotograf.com/lens_tele.html I purchased it from KEH and, shortly after that, purchased another one that included some accessories that the first one didn't have. Long story short, I don't need both. I know manual focus is not for everyone but this lens gives sharper images wide open than stopped down. Has an extending 'lens hood' and includes the drop in filter with 39mm L37 filter and Nikon rear cap only. Compatible with the newer Nikon dSLRs: D200, D300, D700, D7000, D600 and D800 providing matrix metering in manual and AP modes.

I'll pick up the PayPal fees and shipping. Will have some pics up soon. PM or email both work for me. CONUS only please and lowball offers more or less politely ignored.

Kenj8246

I'll pick up the PayPal fees and shipping. Will have some pics up soon. PM or email both work for me. CONUS only please and lowball offers more or less politely ignored.

Kenj8246

The 400mm f3.5 Ai manual focus lens is highly recommended by Bjorn Rorslett (scroll down a bit to find the lens) .http://www.naturfotograf.com/index2.html I purchased it from KEH and, shortly after that, purchased another one that included some accessories that the first one didn't have. Long story short, I don't need both. I know manual focus is not for everyone but this lens gives sharper images wide open than stopped down. Has an extending 'lens hood' and includes the drop in filter with 39mm L37 filter and Nikon rear cap only. Compatible with the newer Nikon dSLRs: D200, D300, D700, D7000, D600 and D800 providing matrix metering in manual and AP modes.

Kenj8246

The 400mm f3.5 Ai manual focus lens is highly recommended by Bjorn Rorslett (scroll down a bit to find the lens)[url]http://www.naturfotograf.com/index2.html[/url]. I purchased it from KEH and, shortly after that, purchased another one that included some accessories that the first one didn't have. Long story short, I don't need both. I know manual focus is not for everyone but this lens gives sharper images wide open than stopped down. Has an extending 'lens hood' and includes the drop in filter with 39mm L37 filter and Nikon rear cap only. Compatible with the newer Nikon dSLRs: D200, D300, D700, D7000, D600 and D800 providing matrix metering in manual and AP modes.

Kenj8246

The 400mm f3.5 Ai manual focus lens is highly recommended by Bjorn Rorslett (scroll down a bit to find the lens)[url=]http://www.naturfotograf.com/index2.html[/url]. I purchased it from KEH and, shortly after that, purchased another one that included some accessories that the first one didn't have. Long story short, I don't need both. I know manual focus is not for everyone but this lens gives sharper images wide open than stopped down. Has an extending 'lens hood' and includes the drop in filter with 39mm L37 filter and Nikon rear cap only. Compatible with the newer Nikon dSLRs: D200, D300, D700, D7000, D600 and D800 providing matrix metering in manual and AP modes.

Kenj8246

The 400mm f3.5 Ai manual focus lens is http://www.naturfotograf.com/index2.html. I purchased it from KEH and, shortly after that, purchased another one that included some accessories that the first one didn't have. Long story short, I don't need both. I know manual focus is not for everyone but this lens gives sharper images wide open than stopped down. Has an extending 'lens hood' and includes the drop in filter with 39mm L37 filter and Nikon rear cap only. Compatible with the newer Nikon dSLRs: D200, D300, D700, D7000, D600 and D800 providing matrix metering in manual and AP modes.

Previous versions of Kenj8246's message #11298238 « Sold: MF Nikon Nikkor 400mm f3.5 telephoto(w/example images) »