Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of willmac's message #11296759 « Sold: Nikon Ai-S 85/1.4 MF $635 shipped »

willmac
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon Ai-S 85/1.4 MF $635

Item 1: Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM

This is one of my favorite Canon lenses. It's incredibly sharp even wide-open and has beautiful color rendition. I'm sad to give this one up. It is in excellent condition barring a spec or two of dust inside. Comes with original box, instruction booklet, and both original front and rear lens caps.

Optically, this lens is in fantastic condition with no scratches, fungus, or haze on any elements, and no noticeable cleaning marks. As stated above, I could see a spec or two of dust on an inner element near the front of the lens, but nothing major.

Cosmetically, it is in excellent condition with only minor scuffs on the plastic rings (like the hood attachment ring) at the front of the lens.

Paypal fees included in the price. Shipping cost is $10 via Priority Mail in CONUS for this lens. Other places please contact me for a quote.

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon Nikkor Ai-S 85mm f/1.4 manual focus

Selling a very nice copy of the manual focus Nikon Ai-S 85mm f/1.4 that I've been using with my NEX-5N. It's incredibly sharp and has excellent character...I just find it a little too heavy (at 22 oz.) for my style of shooting. Comes with both lens caps, a Nikon HN-20 metal hood (with a few minor dings on the outer edge), and an optional Nikon-to-Canon-EOS lens adapter (for mounting on a 5D for example), if you would like it.

Optically, this lens is in excellent condition with no scratches, fungus, or haze on any elements, and almost no noticeable cleaning marks. There are some specs of dust that I can see on the inside with a bright light, but nothing out of the ordinary for a lens like this. I don't see any oil on the aperture blades, which function perfectly.

Cosmetically, it is also in excellent condition with only a few small scuffs & scratches on the barrel, the most noticeable one shown in the photo below.

Paypal fees and shipping (within CONUS) included in the price. Other places please contact me for a shipping quote.

Price: $635.00

Feb 13, 2013 at 09:14 PM
willmac
FS: Price Drop! Nikon Ai-S 85/1.4 $650

This is one of my favorite Canon lenses. It's incredibly sharp even wide-open and has beautiful color rendition. I'm sad to give this one up. It is in excellent condition barring a spec or two of dust inside. Comes with original box, instruction booklet, and both original front and rear lens caps.

Optically, this lens is in fantastic condition with no scratches, fungus, or haze on any elements, and no noticeable cleaning marks. As stated above, I could see a spec or two of dust on an inner element near the front of the lens, but nothing major.

Cosmetically, it is in excellent condition with only minor scuffs on the plastic rings (like the hood attachment ring) at the front of the lens.

Paypal fees included in the price. Shipping cost is $10 via Priority Mail in CONUS for this lens. Other places please contact me for a quote.

Item 2: Nikon Nikkor Ai-S 85mm f/1.4 MF w/EOS adapter

Selling a very nice copy of the manual focus Nikon Ai-S 85mm f/1.4 that I've been using with my NEX-5N. It's incredibly sharp and has excellent character...I just find it a little too heavy (at 22 oz.) for my style of shooting. Comes with both lens caps, a Nikon HN-20 metal hood (with a few minor dings on the outer edge), and a Nikon-to-Canon-EOS lens adapter (for mounting on a 5D for example).

Optically, this lens is in excellent condition with no scratches, fungus, or haze on any elements, and almost no noticeable cleaning marks. There are some specs of dust that I can see on the inside with a bright light, but nothing out of the ordinary for a lens like this. I don't see any oil on the aperture blades, which function perfectly.

Cosmetically, it is also in excellent condition with only a few small scuffs & scratches on the barrel, the most noticeable one shown in the photo below.

Price: $635.00

Feb 07, 2013 at 03:43 AM
willmac
FS: Price Drop! Canon 100/2.8 Macro $350, Nikon Ai-S 85/1.4 $650

Item 2: Nikon Nikkor Ai-S 85mm f/1.4

Selling a very nice copy of the manual focus Nikon Ai-S 85mm f/1.4 that I've been using with my NEX-5N. It's incredibly sharp and has excellent character...I just find it a little too heavy (at 22 oz.) for my style of shooting. Comes with both lens caps and metal hood (with a few minor dings on the outer edge).

Price: $650.00

Feb 07, 2013 at 03:43 AM
willmac

Selling a very nice copy of the manual focus Nikon Ai-S 85mm f/1.4 that I've been using with my NEX-5N. It's incredibly sharp and has excellent character...I just find it a little too heavy (at 22 oz.) for my style of shooting. Comes with both lens caps and metal hood (with a few minor dings on the outer edge).

Feb 07, 2013 at 03:42 AM
willmac

Feb 05, 2013 at 11:09 PM
willmac
FS: Canon 100/2.8 Macro $360, Nikon Ai-S 85/1.4 $700

Jan 25, 2013 at 05:39 AM
willmac
FS: Canon 100/2.8 Macro $360, Nikon Ai-S 85/1.4 $700

Price: $360.00

Paypal fees included in the price. Shipping cost is $12 via Priority Mail in CONUS for this lens. Other places please contact me for a quote.

Price: $700.00

Jan 25, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Previous versions of willmac's message #11296759 « Sold: Nikon Ai-S 85/1.4 MF $635 shipped »