Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of lowa2's message #11290387 « FS: (Can) OM40/2 »

lowa2
Upload & Sell: On
FS: (Can) OM40/2

Item 1: Canon EOS 15mm f2.8 Fisheye

Cleaning up my closet and making room for new lenses. I am selling this Canon 15mm f2.8 fisheye in great shape. Comes with box, lens, caps, ect...glass is in great shape.

The built in petal hood has a scratch from the previous owner, but it is nothing serious. Date code is UW.

USPS Priority / Canadapost Expresspost, regular paypal add 3%

Price: $550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Olympus OM 40mm f/2, converted to EOS via leitax adapter.

I got this lens about a year ago, in mint condition. It saddens me to sell it and the bokeh and sharpness are awesome. The lens is in amazing condition for it's age. A little internal dust, but nothing that affects IQ. The mount has been converted to EOS.

Paypal add 3%

Price: $390
Item condition: 9+

Jan 23, 2013 at 10:01 PM
lowa2
FS: (Can) Canon EOS 15mm f2.8 Fisheye & OM40/2

Cleaning up my closet and making room for new lenses. I am selling this Canon 15mm f2.8 fisheye in great shape. Comes with box, lens, caps, ect...glass is in great shape.

The built in petal hood has a scratch from the previous owner, but it is nothing serious. Date code is UW.

I got this lens about a year ago, in mint condition. It saddens me to sell it and the bokeh and sharpness are awesome. The lens is in amazing condition for it's age. A little internal dust, but nothing that affects IQ. The mount has been converted to EOS.

Paypal add 3%

Price: $425.00

Jan 23, 2013 at 02:30 PM
lowa2

Paypal add 3%

Jan 22, 2013 at 11:43 AM
lowa2

Paypal add 3%

Jan 22, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Previous versions of lowa2's message #11290387 « FS: (Can) OM40/2 »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.