Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Lisa_Holloway's message #11290364 « A Snowy Maternity Session and a Long Awaited Blessing »

Lisa_Holloway
Upload & Sell: Off
A Snowy Maternity Session and a Long Awaited Blessing

This lady is one of my very first clients. She hired me when I was just starting out to shoot her little girl's newborn photos. I remember being SO nervous, studying my butt off on lighting, posing, etc the week leading up to the session, etc. I wasn't very good back then, but she has stuck by me and turned out to be one of my foundation clients...when they lived here in town they knew EVERYONE and she sent me so much business! Ronne (mom) is going to be 45 years old in March, so they started pretty late on their family. They tried for 2 years to have a sibling for their little girl, fertility treatments and all...nothing was working. The month after they had given up on fertility treatments, she got pregnant on her own. Things are going really well and she is now less than 2 months out from her due date with a sweet baby boy. I am beyond thrilled for them! We began planning a 'winter/snow' maternity session several months back. They moved to the Phoenix area a few years ago (3 1/2 hours from me) so we met in the middle in Flagstaff. This snowy aspen grove was a gem of a find, and we knew when we found it that it was the perfect location for her pictures. It was pretty humors with 2 pregnant gals trudging through knee deep snow, but I'm loving the results so far. Just wanted to share a few!

3 I love how the sun flare circles her belly in this one...

And their little girl...had to sneak in a few of her too...

And just because, here is my favorite photo of Lucienne (big sister) the last time I saw them. She was just 14 months old here. She will be 4 in March.

Jan 22, 2013 at 04:31 PM

Previous versions of Lisa_Holloway's message #11290364 « A Snowy Maternity Session and a Long Awaited Blessing »