Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of mitesh's message #11288390 « FS: Final reduction/make offers: Canon 600/4: $6500 shipped »

mitesh
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Final reduction/make offers: Canon 600/4: $6500 shipped

Item 1: Canon 600/4 L IS

For sale is a Canon 600/4 L IS mk I (UU date code) in excellent condition. Please see pics below.

The glass is pristine with no streaks or buildup. I don't see any dust inside the lens. I sent this lens to CPS a couple of months ago for a "refurbishing". In that process, they cleaned the internals, checked all functions including AF and IS, replaced any worn parts, and touched up small paint chips. They did not find any malfunctioning internal components, but they did replace several external pieces. As a result, you have a very clean lens with very few signs of use. A receipt for the refurbishing service (cost about $680) will be included with the sale.

The lens will come with:

Canon 600 lens case
OEM hood (near perfect condition)
Don Zeck lens cap
LensCoat (Realtree Max HD)
Wide Lens Strap (the one that comes with the new mkII superteles)
OEM lens foot (shows signs of use)
Leather Canon lens cap

The low profile foot pictured is NOT included.

The price is $6,500 net, I pay shipping. I can accept PayPal or Bank of America transfer. Local pickup is also welcome in Virginia Beach, VA.

Please feel free to PM with any questions.

Thanks!

Price: $6500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Gitzo 5541LS Tripod

Good condition- some paint chips and scuffs, but fully functional. One of the strongest tripods you can buy- can hold pretty much any rig steady. Also includes reinforcing bracket for center plate ($85 value).

$825 includes fees and shipping.

Price: $825.00
Item condition: 8+

Item 3: RRS BH-55 with pro clamp

In good condition with some minor scuffs on body. Fluid motion and all knobs intact and fully functional. Best ballhead you can buy.

$325 includes fees and shipping.

Price: $325.00

Jan 25, 2013 at 05:11 PM
mitesh
FS: Final reduction: Canon 600/4: $6500 shipped

For sale is a Canon 600/4 L IS mk I (UU date code) in excellent condition. Please see pics below.

The glass is pristine with no streaks or buildup. I don't see any dust inside the lens. I sent this lens to CPS a couple of months ago for a "refurbishing". In that process, they cleaned the internals, checked all functions including AF and IS, replaced any worn parts, and touched up small paint chips. They did not find any malfunctioning internal components, but they did replace several external pieces. As a result, you have a very clean lens with very few signs of use. A receipt for the refurbishing service (cost about $680) will be included with the sale.

The lens will come with:

Canon 600 lens case
Don Zeck lens cap
Leather Canon lens cap

The price is $6,500 net, I pay shipping. I can accept PayPal or Bank of America transfer. Local pickup is also welcome in Virginia Beach, VA.

Thanks!

Good condition- some paint chips and scuffs, but fully functional. One of the strongest tripods you can buy- can hold pretty much any rig steady. Also includes reinforcing bracket for center plate ($85 value).

In good condition with some minor scuffs on body. Fluid motion and all knobs intact and fully functional. Best ballhead you can buy.

Jan 25, 2013 at 05:10 PM
mitesh

The lens will come with:

Canon 600 lens case
Don Zeck lens cap
Leather Canon lens cap

Thanks!

Jan 25, 2013 at 05:09 PM
mitesh

The lens will come with:

Canon 600 lens case
Don Zeck lens cap
Leather Canon lens cap

Thanks!

Good condition- some paint chips and scuffs, but fully functional. One of the strongest tripods you can buy- can hold pretty much any rig steady.

Price: $850.00

Jan 25, 2013 at 11:55 AM
mitesh

The lens will come with:

Canon 600 lens case
Don Zeck lens cap
Leather Canon lens cap

Thanks!

Good condition- some paint chips and scuffs, but fully functional. One of the strongest tripods you can buy- can hold pretty much any rig steady.

Jan 25, 2013 at 08:28 AM
mitesh
FS: Canon 600/4, Gitzo GT5541, RRS BH-55

The lens will come with:

Canon 600 lens case
Don Zeck lens cap
Leather Canon lens cap

Thanks!

Jan 25, 2013 at 12:10 AM
mitesh
FS: Canon 600/4, Gitzo GT5541, RRS BH-55

The lens will come with:

Canon 600 lens case
Don Zeck lens cap
Leather Canon lens cap

The price is $6,700 net plus actual shipping. I can accept PayPal or Bank of America transfer. Local pickup is also welcome in Virginia Beach, VA.

Thanks!

Price: $6700.00

$850 includes fees and shipping.

Jan 24, 2013 at 09:55 PM
mitesh
FS: Canon 600/4, Gitzo 5541, RRS BH-55

The lens will come with:

Canon 600 lens case
Don Zeck lens cap
Leather Canon lens cap

The price is $6,700 net plus actual shipping. I can accept PayPal or Bank of America transfer. Local pickup is also welcome in Virginia Beach, VA.

Thanks!

Good condition- some paint chips and scuffs, but fully functional.

Price: $300.00

Jan 24, 2013 at 09:54 PM
mitesh
FS: Canon 600/4 L IS mk I + extras: $6700 Canon 600mm

The lens will come with:

Canon 600 lens case
Don Zeck lens cap
Leather Canon lens cap

Thanks!

Good condition- some paint chips and scuffs, but fully functional.

Price: $300.00

Jan 21, 2013 at 04:16 PM
mitesh

The lens will come with:

Canon 600 lens case
Don Zeck lens cap
Leather Canon lens cap

Thanks!

Jan 21, 2013 at 04:11 PM
mitesh

The lens will come with:

Canon 600 lens case
Don Zeck lens cap
Leather Canon lens cap

The price is $6,700 net plus actual shipping. Local pickup is also welcome in Virginia Beach, VA.

Thanks!

Jan 21, 2013 at 04:08 PM
mitesh

For sale is a Canon 600/4 L IS mk I in excellent condition. Please see pics below.

The lens will come with:

Canon 600 lens case
Don Zeck lens cap

The price is $6,700 net plus actual shipping. Local pickup is also welcome in Virginia Beach, VA.

Thanks!

Jan 21, 2013 at 04:00 PM

Previous versions of mitesh's message #11288390 « FS: Final reduction/make offers: Canon 600/4: $6500 shipped »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.