Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of mitesh's message #11286359 « Sold: Canon 300/2.8 L IS mk I: $3900 shipped »

mitesh
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon 300/2.8 L IS mk I: $3900 Canon 300mm

Item 1: 300/2.8

For sale is a very good condition Canon 300/2.8 L IS mk I. The only signs of wear are around the front edge of the lens where the hood attaches. This is very common in mk I supertelephoto lenses. Pinhead paint loss in one area near lens name plate (see photo #4), and one pinhead paint loss on lens hood (see photo #7). Immaculate otherwise. Clean and clear glass. Date code is UX. AF and IS work as they should. Focus ring feels a bit tight, but it has never caused a problem for me.

Price is $3900 and I will pay for Paypal and insured shipping to CONUS. I will consider shipping elsewhere for actual shipping cost.

Sale includes lens, lens hood, cover, and hard case- all packed in the original Canon shipping box. Lens plate pictured is NOT included in the sale.

Rest assured that the lens is a wonderful specimen. I will give buyer a full refund if lens is not as described. Just return it within 2 days (your expense). Selling to raise funds for a 600II.

PM is the best method of contact.

Thanks!

Price: $3900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Jan 22, 2013 at 10:58 PM
mitesh

For sale is a very good condition Canon 300/2.8 L IS mk I. The only signs of wear are around the front edge of the lens where the hood attaches. This is very common in mk I supertelephoto lenses. Pinhead paint loss in one area near lens name plate (see photo #4), and one pinhead paint loss on lens hood (see photo #7). Immaculate otherwise. Clean and clear glass. Date code is UX. AF and IS work as they should. Focus ring feels a bit tight, but it has never caused a problem for me.

Price is $3900 and I will pay for Paypal and insured shipping to CONUS. I will consider shipping elsewhere for actual shipping cost.

Sale includes lens, lens hood, cover, and hard case- all packed in the original Canon shipping box. Lens plate pictured is NOT included in the sale.

Rest assured that the lens is a wonderful specimen. I will give buyer a full refund if lens is not as described. Just return it within 2 days (your expense). Selling to raise funds for a 600II.

Thanks!

Jan 22, 2013 at 10:56 PM
mitesh

Price is $3900 net and I will pay for insured shipping to CONUS. I will consider shipping elsewhere for actual shipping cost.

Thanks!

Jan 22, 2013 at 12:15 PM
mitesh
FS: Canon 300/2.8 L IS mk I: $3900

Price is $3900 net and I will pay for insured shipping to CONUS. I will consider shipping elsewhere for actual shipping cost.

Sale includes lens, lens hood, cover, and hard case- all packed in the original Canon shipping box. Full priced offers will also get a Kirk LP-2 lens plate included.

Thanks!

Jan 22, 2013 at 12:14 PM
mitesh
FS: **LOOK** Canon 300/2.8 L IS mk I: $3900

Sale includes lens, lens hood, cover, and hard case- all packed in the original Canon shipping box. Full priced offers will also get a Kirk LP-2 lens plate included.

Thanks!

Jan 21, 2013 at 09:10 PM
mitesh
FS: **LOOK** Canon 300/2.8 L IS mk I: $3950 pp/shipped

Thanks!

Jan 20, 2013 at 10:34 PM
mitesh
FS: Canon 300/2.8 L IS mk I: $3950 pp/shipped

Price is $3950 including Paypal fees and insured shipping to CONUS. I will consider shipping elsewhere for actual shipping cost.

Thanks!

Price: $3950.00

Jan 20, 2013 at 10:32 PM
mitesh

Price is $3950 including Paypal fees and insured shipping to CONUS. I will consider shipping elsewhere for actual shipping cost.

Thanks!

Jan 20, 2013 at 08:52 PM
mitesh

For sale is a very good condition Canon 300/2.8 L IS mk I. The only signs of wear are around the front edge of the lens where the hood attaches. This is very common in mk I supertelephoto lenses. Pinhead paint loss in one area near lens name plate, and one pinhead paint loss on lens hood. Immaculate otherwise. Clean and clear glass. Date code is UX. AF and IS work as they should. Focus ring feels a bit tight, but it has never caused a problem for me.

Pictures to come tomorrow, but you can rest assured that the lens is a wonderful specimen. I will give buyer a full refund if lens is not as described. Just return it within 2 days (your expense). Selling to raise funds for a 600II.

Thanks!

mitesh

For sale is a very good condition Canon 300/2.8 L IS mk I. The only signs of wear are around the front edge of the lens where the hood attaches. This is very common in mk I supertelephoto lenses. Pinhead paint loss in one area near lens name plate, and one pinhead paint loss on lens hood. Immaculate otherwise. Clean and clear glass. Date code is UX. AF and IS work as they should. Focus ring feels a bit tight, but it has never caused a problem for me.

Pictures to come tomorrow, but you can rest assured that the lens is a wonderful specimen. I will give buyer a full refund if lens is not as described. Just return it within 2 days (your expense). Selling to raise funds for a 600II.

Thanks!

mitesh
FS: Canon 300/2.8 L IS mk I

For sale is a very good condition Canon 300/2.8 L IS mk I. The only signs of wear are around the front edge of the lens where the hood attaches. This is very common in mk I supertelephoto lenses. Pinhead paint loss in one area near lens name plate, and one pinhead paint loss on lens hood. Immaculate otherwise. Clean and clear glass. Date code is UX.

Pictures to come tomorrow, but you can rest assured that the lens is a wonderful specimen. Selling to raise funds for a 600II.

Thanks!

Previous versions of mitesh's message #11286359 « Sold: Canon 300/2.8 L IS mk I: $3900 shipped »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.