Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of BeeBalm's message #11285956 « Part2-Hubs hernia paid off big time ;) »

BeeBalm
Upload & Sell: Off
Hubs hernia paid off big time ;)

Canon 7D, 800mm, 1/1600, ISO 400, varying apertures depending on the light.

Hi Everyone,

Today was another beautiful day around 60 degrees. I hope you enjoy your visit with me today. Any comments are appreciated.

I was so excited going back to the lake today to find my Ruddys up close and personal. These little ducks are very difficult to photograph because: they are usually very far away in the middle of the lake, they are vey little, and they are constantly diving. I can't tell you how many times I fired off a burst and all I got was his tail in the air! But his tail was mighty cute

This is what I usually got!

Pix 1...

So to begin with my pictures, and this one is pretty far away, to my amazement the Goose Director was here! He was so busy directing goose traffic.

Pix 2...

To my amazement the Ruddys came closer to me. I was so excited!!!!

Pix 3...

Check this out he was blowing bubbles

Pix 4...

My sweet little cutie needs to towel dry this hair do

Pix 5...

To my amazement he is approaching closer to me

Pix 6...

Now the wind and the chopping waves are bringing the Ruddy closer to me. The Ruddy is not crooked. That's a wave I just love his cute bill and can't wait until it turns blue!

Pix 7...

My Ruddy looks just like a sweet angel! Oh no is he going to fly away?

Pix 8...

No, he did not fly away, he got so close he was almost inside the MFD of the lens. This picture is almost but not quite full frame. I couldn't get any closer even if I wanted to. I never thought a week later since I started photographing the Ruddys that I would get one so close. This picture made my week!

Thank you all for meeting me at my lake again! It is nice to have you all there to join in my fun and also the great tips you alway share with me!

And a big thanks to my Hubby to having patience with me sitting around while I get excited when the waterfowl get close! I really need to buy him a camera - nah he can sit and wait

Jan 21, 2013 at 02:35 AM
BeeBalm
Upload & Sell: Off
Hubs hernia paid off big time ;)

Canon 7D, 800mm, 1/1600, ISO 400, varying apertures depending on the light.

Hi Everyone,

Today was another beautiful day around 60 degrees. I hope you enjoy your visit with me today. Any comments are appreciated.

I was so excited going back to the lake today to find my Ruddys up close and personal. These little ducks are very difficult to photograph because: they are usually very far away in the middle of the lake, they are vey little, and they are constantly diving. I can't tell you how many times I fired off a burst and all I got was his tail in the air! But his tail was mighty cute

This is what I usually got!

Pix 1...

So to begin with my pictures, and this one is pretty far away, to my amazement the Goose Director was here! He was so busy directing goose traffic.

Pix 2...

To my amazement the Ruddys came closer to me. I was so excited!!!!

Pix 3...

Check this out he was blowing bubbles

Pix 4...

My sweet little cutie needs to towel dry this hair do

Pix 5...

To my amazement he is approaching closer to me

Pix 6...

Now the wind and the chopping waves are bringing the Ruddy closer to me. The Ruddy is not crooked. That's a wave I just love his cute bill and can't wait until it turns blue!

Pix 7...

My Ruddy looks just like a sweet angel! Oh no is he going to fly away?

Pix 8...

No, he did not fly away, he got so close he was almost inside the MFD of the lens. This picture is almost but not quite full frame. I couldn't get any closer even if I wanted to. I never thought a week later since I started photographing the Ruddys that I would get one so close. This picture made my week!

Thank you all for meeting me at my lake again! It is nice to have you all there to join in my fun and also the great tips you alway share with me!

An a big thanks to my Hubby to having patience with me sitting around while I get excited when the waterfowl get close! I really need to buy him a camera - nah he can sit and wait

Jan 20, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Previous versions of BeeBalm's message #11285956 « Part2-Hubs hernia paid off big time ;) »