Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Peire's message #11279353 « What is your most recent (alt) lens purchase? »

Peire
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: What is your most recent (alt) lens purchase?

p666 wrote:
Peire wrote:
M42 lenses:2X Zeiss Flektogon 35/2.4+3x Zeiss Pancolar 50/1.8 MC (one zebra)+2x Pentacon 50/1.8 Multicoatig+Pentacon Auto 100/2.8+Pentacon auto 50/1.8,Mir 200/4,Jupiter 85/2,Flektogon 20/4..Bought at the beginning of this week and sold yestarday.None of them was technically good enough to keep. .Oil on blades or defective apertute ring or wobbly focusing mechanism.They were all funcioning but not perfectly.Mir - excellent lens but very strong reflex from the rear lens on NEX sensor.

I bet you could have got the Flektogon's working perfectly. They are very simple to disassemble. My blades were sticking occasionally, a good clean, and mine is now flawless.

Usually you can't lose pulling them apart and seeing whether it is possible to clean them.

You're right.They are mechanocally simple,but being impatient and not very handy at tools I'm usually avoiding home fixing.

Jan 18, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Previous versions of Peire's message #11279353 « What is your most recent (alt) lens purchase? »