Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of anthonysemone's message #11277796 « Sold: Nikon 100MP ZF.2 and Nikkor 180/2.8 Ai-S »

anthonysemone
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 100MP ZF.2 and Nikkor 180/2.8 Ai-S

Item 1: 100MP ZF.2 Relisted

Ex+ condition. Hood and caps, no box or papers. Got it from KEH in EX+ condition. No marks that I can see anywhere. Glass is pristine. Barely used. Selling because I don't use this FL any longer and I'm looking forward to a Leica M240

PM me here. thanks for looking, tony

Price: $1465.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikkor 180/2.8 ED-IF Ai-S

Excellent+ condition; purchased 8 to 10 months ago from KEH as an EX+ item. It still is in that condition as near as I can determine. Don't use this FL any more. This is indeed the Ai-S ED-IF version. No box or papers, but comes with caps and hood. Price includes PP fees, shipping and insurance CONUS only

Price: $300.00

Item 3: Zeiss ZF.2 50/2 MP

purchased 6 months or so ago from Adorama with a "Demo" rating. Box, papers, caps, hood. Pristine. I'm looking to get $945 including PP fees, shipping and insurance. I'm just outside Philly. Selling to put $ toward Leica M240.

Price: $945.00

Jan 18, 2013 at 05:54 PM
anthonysemone
FS: Nikon Zeiss and Nikkor 180/2.8 Ai-S

Ex+ condition. Hood and caps, no box or papers. Got it from KEH in EX+ condition. No marks that I can see anywhere. Glass is pristine. Barely used. Selling because I don't use this FL any longer and I'm looking forward to a Leica M240

Excellent+ condition; purchased 8 to 10 months ago from KEH as an EX+ item. It still is in that condition as near as I can determine. Don't use this FL any more. This is indeed the Ai-S ED-IF version. No box or papers, but comes with caps and hood. Price includes PP fees, shipping and insurance CONUS only

purchased 6 months or so ago from Adorama with a "Demo" rating. Box, papers, caps, hood. Pristine. I'm looking to get $945 including PP fees, shipping and insurance. I'm just outside Philly. Selling to put $ toward Leica M240.

Jan 17, 2013 at 08:41 PM
anthonysemone
FS: Nikon Zeiss ZF.2 100MP

anthonysemone

anthonysemone

anthonysemone

Excellent+ condition; purchased 8 to 10 months ago from KEH as an EX+ item. It still is in that condition as near as I can determine. Don't use this FL any more. This is indeed the Ai-S ED-IF version. No box or papers, but comes with caps and hood.

Price: $300

anthonysemone

anthonysemone

Ex+ condition. Hood and caps, no box or papers. Got it from KEH in EX+ condition. No marks that I can see anywhere. Glass is pristine. Barely used. Selling because I don't use this FL any longer.

Previous versions of anthonysemone's message #11277796 « Sold: Nikon 100MP ZF.2 and Nikkor 180/2.8 Ai-S »