Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11277572 « My cousin »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Re: My cousin

Looks like you've got some mixed lighting going on.

The catchlight in her (camera) left eye is very cyanic, while the sclera in her right eye is rather magenta.

What was your lighting setup? It kinda looks like you might have windows from multiple directions in play or a mixture of window light and strobe.

Jan 18, 2013 at 12:29 PM
RustyBug

The catchlight in her (camera) left eye is very cyanic, while the sclera in her right eye is rather magenta.

What was your lighting setup? It kinda looks like you might have windows from multiple directions in play or a mixture of window light and strobe.

Jan 17, 2013 at 07:21 PM
RustyBug

Jan 17, 2013 at 07:20 PM
RustyBug

I tweaked on WB to try and resolve the two a bit, then finally pulled down the cyan saturation as well. I'm still not comfortable with where I wound up.

What was your lighting setup? It kinda looks like you might have windows from multiple directions in play.

Jan 17, 2013 at 06:59 PM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11277572 « My cousin »