Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Tom Nevesely's message #11271319 « Sold: (CAN) Canon 24-105mm f/4 IS plus extras »

Tom Nevesely
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: (CAN) Canon 24-105mm f/4 IS plus extras

Item 1: Canon 24-105mm f/4 IS Lens

I recently bought a Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 VC lens and as a result I need to sell a couple lenses to fund it.

The Canon 24-105mm f/4 IS lens is in great shape. It has served me well and never let me down. It has a very tiny (less than 1mm long) mark near the edge of the front element. I don't know if it's a tiny scratch or a cleaning mark but in any case it doesn't effect the image quality at all. The lens has a UV date code.

Included with the lens are the following:
Front and rear lens caps
Original box
Soft pouch
Lens hood - the hood has scuffs and scratches from normal use.
Hoya Pro1 Circular Polarizer - the filter has a bunch of light, fine scratches but they don't effect the image quality
Sigma EX Multi-coated UV filter - this filter also has a few very minor scratches/marks.

Price: $650.00
Payment method: Prefer EMT or Paypal - (add 3% if paying by Paypal)
Item condition: 9

Jan 15, 2013 at 02:33 PM
Tom Nevesely

I recently bought a Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 VC lens and as a result I need to sell a couple lenses to fund it.

The Canon 24-105mm f/4 IS lens is in great shape. It has served me well and never let me down. It has a very tiny (less than 1mm long) mark near the edge of the front element. I don't know if it's a tiny scratch or a cleaning mark but in any case it doesn't effect the image quality at all. The lens has a UV date code.

Front and rear lens caps
Original box
Soft pouch
Hoya Pro1 Circular Polarizer - the filter has some light fine scratches but they don't effect the image quality
Sigma EX Multi-coated UV filter - this filter also has a few very minor scratches/marks.

Price: $650.00

Tom Nevesely

Front and rear lens caps
Original box
Soft pouch
Hoya Pro1 Circular Polarizer - the filter has some light fine scratches but they don't effect the image quality

Price: $700.00

Previous versions of Tom Nevesely's message #11271319 « Sold: (CAN) Canon 24-105mm f/4 IS plus extras »