Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of ctfsandstorm's message #11268544 « Second Shooter Needed 6/1/13 - (NJ) - FILLED »

ctfsandstorm
Upload & Sell: Off
Second Shooter Needed 6/1/13 - (NJ)

Hey FMers,

Chris here from ChengPhotography - long time lurker and first time poster. I have learned so much from all of you and know that from everything that I've seen that FM has some of the best wedding photographers so I'm turning to this community to find a SECOND photographer for my own wedding.

Hours: 10 to 12 hours
Pay for the day: $400
What is required - give me a copy of RAW files at the end of the night. You can keep copyright for your images.
What I will do with images - process images and design my own album. I will use images to print my own canvases. If I submit or post images to any blog etc, I will credit you.

What to do now: Please reply with your website and let me know if you are available and willing to shoot =) I will choose someone by the end of the week 1/20/13.

Thanks!

Chris
http://chengphotography.com

Jan 16, 2013 at 03:37 PM
ctfsandstorm
Need a second for my own wedding 6/1/2013 (Central NJ)

Hey FMers,

Chris here from ChengPhotography - long time lurker and first time poster. I have learned so much from all of you and know that from everything that I've seen that FM has some of the best wedding photographers so I'm turning to this community to find a second shooter for my own wedding.

My partner Bilal whom I normally second shoot for will be the primary for this wedding and since I can't second shoot my own wedding, I'm turning to all of you. Ceremony and Reception will take place at Shadowbrook in Shrewsbury, NJ with some pictures taken locally at the marina in Red Bank, NJ.

The wedding is a Chinese/ Italian wedding and will probably be ten to twelve hours (not finalized yet). Images to be handed over to either Bilal or myself at the end of the night.

As I know 6/1 is a super busy wedding day, if you are available and would like to second shoot leave your website / rate or send me a PM.

Thanks!

Chris

Jan 14, 2013 at 06:49 PM
ctfsandstorm
Need a second for my own wedding 6/1/2013 (Central NJ)

Hey FMers,

Chris here from ChengPhotography - long time lurker and first time poster. I have learned so much from all of you and know that from everything that I've seen that FM has some of the best wedding photographers so I'm turning to this community to find a second shooter for my own wedding.

My partner Bilal whom I normally second shoot for will be the primary for this wedding and since I can't second shoot my own wedding, I'm turning to all of you. Ceremony and Reception will take place at Shadowbrook in Shrewsbury, NJ with some pictures taken locally at the marina in Red Bank, NJ.

The wedding is a Chinese/ Italian wedding and will probably be ten to twelve hours (not finalized yet). Raws will be handed over either to Bilal or myself at the end of the night.

As I know 6/1 is a super busy wedding day, if you are available and would like to second shoot leave your website / rate or send me a PM.

Thanks!

Chris

Jan 14, 2013 at 04:27 PM

Previous versions of ctfsandstorm's message #11268544 « Second Shooter Needed 6/1/13 - (NJ) - FILLED »