Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Lisa_Holloway's message #11267592 « Keona {My 1st Session of 2013} »

Lisa_Holloway
Upload & Sell: Off
Keona {My 1st Session of 2013}

Okay, so it was a headshot session. Keona and her sister are involved in dance and needed updated headshots (I am not sure why they need headshots for dance but I am happy to oblige...lol). I've been working with this family since 2009 and have shot their portraits several times over the years. Keona is *always* fun to shoot. She is such a fun character and absolutely gorgeous, which no photographer would ever complain about. The temps were literally below freezing so we had to make it quick, but I am happy with the variety we got...wanted to share a few favorites. I have NO idea how she remained so composed when it was FREEZING out, but I'm glad that she did. lol These were all shot with natural light. I used the 85L on all but the last 3 images, in which I used my 70-200L II.

2 B&W (I loved them both)

4 (I have more of her smiling, just haven't finished editing yet)

8 (One of my favorites, even though it is not a 'headshot'...I'm throwing it in as a bonus)

Jan 14, 2013 at 05:51 AM

Previous versions of Lisa_Holloway's message #11267592 « Keona {My 1st Session of 2013} »