Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of mikegrados's message #11263774 « Sold: Cokin Z-PRO Filter Holder »

mikegrados
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Cokin Z-PRO Filter Holder

Item 1: Spyder 3 Express

What: Spyder 3 Express colorimeter. Used briefly until I got an NEC monitor with its own calibrator. Comes with the original box, and everything that was originally in it (even the plastic bits).

You cover the 3%, I cover shipping via USPS (CONUS only).

Price: $55.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Cokin Z-PRO Filter Holder

What: Cokin Z-PRO Filter Holder with 72mm adapter ring included in sale (I know, I know, everything you own is 77mm). Used twice when I was shooting Velvia in 2010, and spent the rest of its life in the camera closet. There's a slight blemish on the holder, and the adapter ring has some dust...works like new.

I'd like for this to get used, so they are priced to move and sell together...just buy a step down and crop! - you cover the 3%, I cover shipping via USPS (CONUS only).

--The Spyder sold locally, and the Lowepro gets new life as my speedlite bag. I'll take offers on the Cokin!

Price: $48.00
Item condition: 9+

Item 3: Lowepro Rezo 170 AW Digital Camera Bag (Black)

What: Lowepro Rezo 170 AW Digital Camera Bag (Black). I got this bag as part of a package deal with my 6D. I already own its older cousin, so no need for this. It still has the original tag on it, but may have a few stray dog hairs so I lowered the condition.

Price: $25.00

Jan 26, 2013 at 10:02 PM
mikegrados
FS: Cokin Z-PRO Filter Holder

What: Spyder 3 Express colorimeter. Used briefly until I got an NEC monitor with its own calibrator. Comes with the original box, and everything that was originally in it (even the plastic bits).

What: Cokin Z-PRO Filter Holder with 72mm adapter ring included in sale (I know, I know, everything you own is 77mm). Used twice when I was shooting Velvia in 2010, and spent the rest of its life in the camera closet. There's a slight blemish on the holder, and the adapter ring has some dust...works like new.

I'd like for this to get used, so they are priced to move and sell together...just buy a step down and crop! - you cover the 3%, I cover shipping via USPS (CONUS only).

--The Spyder sold locally, and the Lowepro gets new life as my speedlite bag. I'll take offers on the Cokin!

Price: $48

What: Lowepro Rezo 170 AW Digital Camera Bag (Black). I got this bag as part of a package deal with my 6D. I already own its older cousin, so no need for this. It still has the original tag on it, but may have a few stray dog hairs so I lowered the condition.

Jan 25, 2013 at 07:38 PM
mikegrados
FS: Cokin Z-PRO Filter Holder, Lowepro Rezo 170 AW Digital Camera Bag (Black)

Price: $50.00

Jan 24, 2013 at 10:20 AM
mikegrados

Price: $50.00

Jan 23, 2013 at 05:15 AM
mikegrados

Price: $50

Price: $25

Jan 19, 2013 at 01:38 AM
mikegrados

How much: $55 for both - I'd like for this to get used, so they are priced to move and sell together...just buy a step down and crop! - you cover the 3%, I cover shipping via USPS (CONUS only).

How much: $29 - you cover the 3%, I cover shipping via USPS (CONUS only).

Price: $29.00

Jan 16, 2013 at 12:34 AM
mikegrados

How much: $65 for both - I'd like for this to get used, so they are priced to move and sell together...just buy a step down and crop! - you cover the 3%, I cover shipping via USPS (CONUS only).

Price: $65.00

How much: $33 - you cover the 3%, I cover shipping via USPS (CONUS only).

Price: $33.00

Jan 16, 2013 at 12:32 AM
mikegrados
FS: Spyder 3 Express, Cokin Z-PRO Filter Holder, Lowepro Rezo 170 AW Digital Camera Bag (Black)

How much: $65 for both - I'd like for this to get used, so they are priced to move and sell together...just buy a step down and crop! - you cover the 3%, I cover shipping via USPS (CONUS only).

Jan 12, 2013 at 09:53 PM
mikegrados
FS: Spyder 3 Express, Cokin Z-PRO Filter Holder, Lowepro Rezo 170 AW Digital Camera Bag (Black)

Price: $59.00

mikegrados

How much: $69 via PayPal - you cover the 3%, I cover shipping via USPS (CONUS only).

Price: $59.00

mikegrados

How much: $69 via PayPal - you cover the 3%, I cover shipping via USPS (CONUS only).

Price: $69.00

mikegrados
FS: Spyder 3 Express $75

Price: $69.00

Price: $65

Price: $33

mikegrados
FS: Spyder 3 Express $75

What: Spyder 3 Express colorimeter. Used briefly until I got an NEC monitor with its own calibrator. Comes with the original box, and everything that was originally in it.

How much: $75 via PayPal - you cover the 3%, I cover shipping via USPS (CONUS only).

That's about it, let me know if you have any questions.

Mike

Price: $75.00

Previous versions of mikegrados's message #11263774 « Sold: Cokin Z-PRO Filter Holder »