Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Scott Kroeker's message #11261312 « Car wont start & house is freezing cold! »

Scott Kroeker
Upload & Sell: Off
Car wont start & house is freezing cold!

In December we had about a week of hoar frost. A few days it was quite spectacular. Of course, Murphy\'s Law, I was busy with client shoots but managed to get a few photos in.

I drove passed a house where they had this old car as a lawn ornament. Made for a nice photo on my back from photographing a favourite old house of mine.

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for looking!quite

Jan 11, 2013 at 05:54 PM
Scott Kroeker
Car wont start & house is frozen!

In December we had about a week of hoar frost. A few days it was quite spectacular. Of course, Murphy\'s Law, I was busy with client shoots but managed to get a few photos in.

I drove passed a house where they had this old car as a lawn ornament. Made for a nice photo on my back from photographing a favourite old house of mine.

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for looking!quite

Jan 11, 2013 at 05:51 PM
Scott Kroeker

I drove passed a house where they had this old car as a lawn ornament. Made for a nice photo on my back from shoot a favourite old house of mine.

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for looking!quite

Jan 11, 2013 at 05:10 PM
Scott Kroeker

In December we had about a week of hoar frost. A few days it was quick spectacular. Of course, Murphy\'s Law, I was busy with client shoots but managed to get a few photos in.

I drove passed a house where they had this old car as a lawn ornament. Made for a nice photo on my back from shoot a favourite old house of mine.

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for looking!quite

Jan 11, 2013 at 04:45 PM

Previous versions of Scott Kroeker's message #11261312 « Car wont start & house is freezing cold! »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.