Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of MarkdV's message #11257279 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

MarkdV
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

georgms wrote:
NightOwl Cat wrote:
Some shots from downtown after I returned that book The last one, I immediately thought of several people here who would have missed the last line....

Very nice set, Laura! Sorry, can't read the last line - everything below "Perfection has its price" is just too small for my eyes

Very amusing shot Laura. Love the small pile of snow as well, I hope your car isn't under it. I like the dog's expression in the second of the dog shots too.

Georg - the lines underneath read
"Always Enjoy Responsibly
(c) 2007 Import Brands Alliance
Importers of bottled beer & [something] [something] liquors" (and then followed by an address I think)

Rafael - amazing setup on teh D800 and a great shot with it, what detail that camera and lens gives! The shot works really well with the rain behind the house giving it quite an atmosphere.

Monty - amazing shots of the dogs playing. Rocky looks quite the psycho, glad it's just friendly.

Americo - lovely bokeh with the 85mm. i like how you captured the lights through the mask's eyes in the second photo especially.

Tony - I like you series from your workplace. Giving monty's Webex shots a serious bit of competition.

Ben / Chin - Love your respective PCE panoramas. Ben, I hope that you and your family are not affected by the horrible bushfires there.

josh - great family portraits, and glad you are safely back from your service. I like the expression / pose of your daughter with the open hand and painted nails. lovely rendering by the lens too.

Kind regards,
Mark.

Jan 10, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Previous versions of MarkdV's message #11257279 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »