Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of zhangyue's message #11251475 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »

zhangyue
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

Thanks for comments. Edward, airfog, Charles, Joe. Appreciate.

Edward, nice sets from you! going back to home country always feel good I really like the first fishing shot from your last set.

Weesin, For shots blow up highlight, convert them to BW is a way to save it. The leica's shadow recovery is really good. so better under than over exposure, especially for BW, the cases insensitive to color accuracy and noise.

Gary, thanks for the update about coding. I spend $135 code my 35cron goggled version at DAG, and it turns out Leica won't recognize it with 50mm frame line it bring up. I am disappointed that Don inform me after. I was told the only way is code it 50cron. but what is the point. Manually enter do work though.
I will leave rest of the kit for now. Since I save the costumer profile, I haven't forget to set it so far. But for your M8, it is mandatory I guess.

Joe, Thanks for your comments and answer about 28cron. I haven't bought 80lux yet, I have the patience to wait right price 35cron R is the one has my love right now. It has very beautiful OFC rendering to my like.(might similar to your RX1 from what I see other than softer corner and strong FC) 35lux R is also very nice, but it is big and harder to use. I love Leica R and old M lens for their rendering for portrait. It is hard to describe in word. 28cron is probably the closest one to my like, so it is on my list.

Here is another one with 21 biogon at Qingdao. It is the best landscape lens I have right now. I have no complain what so ever, I am surprised with good WA lens can solve so many detail, the last time I have this feel is Nikon 14-24.

21 SEM and Distagon 21 might be better, but I can hardly imagine how it can be improved after f5.6.

Jan 08, 2013 at 08:41 AM

Previous versions of zhangyue's message #11251475 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »