Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Scott Stoness's message #11250578 « Castle Mountain - Banff National Park »

Scott Stoness
Upload & Sell: On
Castle Mountain - Banff National Park

jaharris129: Glad you like them. The Tilt/shift is the best bar none, except for night shooting, when you are near moutains or trees. After you use it (shift more than tilt) and get used to having no perspective fix (that results from not having shift) you won\'t want to use even the zeiss 21 (except to the beach because iq does not matter when the picture is distorted). Buy the ts17 first (it takes the 1.4x to 24mm) and is more vasatile. Scott

austriker: I have yet to see Dan Heitman\'s shots. I don\'t think he had posted them yet. Likely because they are better than mine and he does not like to show me up. Glad you like them. Thanks for the feedback and welcome to the forum. Much appreciated. Scott

Vern Dewit: Wow - T-shirts. It was minus 19 or so at the river.I will look for your pictures. They always make me want to be younger (able to climb). Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Jan 07, 2013 at 08:39 PM

Previous versions of Scott Stoness's message #11250578 « Castle Mountain - Banff National Park »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.