Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Gunzorro's message #11249568 « New 6D! First impressions »

Gunzorro
Upload & Sell: On
Re: New 6D! First impressions

tshore -- I also see little difference between the two samples in the cropped examples. But I find both slightly unacceptable compared to what I\'m used to seeing in fine details. It looks like you shot the original images as jpgs, then converted/resized as jpgs again, resulting in a lot of smoothing of details and large areas of what should be subtle tone changes. I\'m used to viewing RAW, making adjustments, then output as jpgs with sharper details and rez.

Were these originally RAW files? If not, that would go a way toward explaining why the two looks so similar, compared to what I see in my photos and many other photographers posts here on FM.

I\'m not being critical of your gear -- I think it is great and you made a great choice. I\'m just expecting a little more clarity.

Jan 07, 2013 at 02:20 PM

Previous versions of Gunzorro's message #11249568 « New 6D! First impressions »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.