Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of manzico's message #11248374 « Falls in Sabino Canyon... »

manzico
Upload & Sell: Off
Falls in Sabino Canyon...

I've not officially run out of vacation (back to work tomorrow). I took a quick run out to Sabino Canyon yesterday to get a few last shots before I return to the real world. I focused on a familiar waterfall. Here are a few shots:

#1:

#2:

#3:

#4: (pools in the rocks just above the falls)

More shots from that days trip (and others) can be found in my url=http://www.pbase.com/manzico/sabino_canyon]Sabino Canyon[/url] gallery. As always, CC are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave[

Jan 07, 2013 at 03:44 PM
manzico
Upload & Sell: Off
Falls in Sabino Canyon...

I've not officially run out of vacation (back to work tomorrow). I took a quick run out to Sabino Canyon yesterday to get a few last shots before I return to the real world. I focused on a familiar waterfall. Here are a few shots:

#1:

#2:

#3:

#4: (pools in the rocks just above the falls)

More shots from that days trip (and others) can be found in my Sabino Canyon gallery. As always, CC are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

Jan 07, 2013 at 05:05 AM

Previous versions of manzico's message #11248374 « Falls in Sabino Canyon... »