Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of billsnature's message #11248306 « FS: Zeiss 25mm ZF $595 , Voigtlander 90mm APO, Nikon, Contax G Lens for Nex »

billsnature
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Zeiss 25mm ZF $595 , Voigtlander 90mm APO, Nikon, Contax G Lens for Nex

Item 1: Zeiss 25mm F2.8 ZF (not ZF.2) Make offer

This is a ZF and not the ZF.2 Glass is perfect as is body. Hood and the black areas around mount show that the lens has been used, but are still in very good condition. There is no brassing of the mount. The reason I am selling is that my eyesight does not enable me to accurately focus manual lenses anymore.

Price: $595.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Voigtlander 90mm APO - Lanthar f3.5 SL II in Nikon Mount CV

Brand new in box. I bought two of these when they announced they were discountined. This lens is destined to become a clasic like the 125mm APO. I will sell the first one now, and if the price is right I may sell the second copy also.

Price: $645.00
Item condition: 10

Item 3: Nikon 35-70mm AF D f2.8 with hood

Comes with hood. Glass is clean except for one spot small spot on rear element. Finish is clean of dents or scratched. The lens is not as tight as a new lens. Could offer a good package deal with 28mm AIs.

Price: $350.00
Item condition: 9

Item 4: Nikon 28mm f2.8 AIs - Make offer

Nikon manual focus 28mm. Has generic front cap, and Nikon rear cap. Comes with metal hood. Glass is perfect, that body has no scratches or dents, but does have that "slightly aged" look. The reason I am selling is that my eyesight does not enable me to accurately focus manual lenses anymore.

US sales only at this point

Make offer before it goes to KEH

Price: $195.00

Item 5: Contax 90mm G f2.8 Sonar with Kipon adapter for Sony Nex - Make offer

This is a "demo condition" that includes the lens, hood, Contax bag, box, and a Kipon adapter that allow it to be used on Sony Nex cameras

Make a reasonable offer

Price: $275.00

Feb 25, 2013 at 03:19 AM
billsnature
FS: Zeiss 25mm ZF $595 , Voigtlander 90mm APO, Nikon, Contax G Lens for Nex

This is a ZF and not the ZF.2 Glass is perfect as is body. Hood and the black areas around mount show that the lens has been used, but are still in very good condition. There is no brassing of the mount. The reason I am selling is that my eyesight does not enable me to accurately focus manual lenses anymore.

Brand new in box. I bought two of these when they announced they were discountined. This lens is destined to become a clasic like the 125mm APO. I will sell the first one now, and if the price is right I may sell the second copy also.

Comes with hood. Glass is clean except for one spot small spot on rear element. Finish is clean of dents or scratched. The lens is not as tight as a new lens. Could offer a good package deal with 28mm AIs.

Nikon manual focus 28mm. Has generic front cap, and Nikon rear cap. Comes with metal hood. Glass is perfect, that body has no scratches or dents, but does have that "slightly aged" look. The reason I am selling is that my eyesight does not enable me to accurately focus manual lenses anymore.

This is a "demo condition" that includes the lens, hood, Contax bag, box, and a Kipon adapter that allow it to be used on Sony Nex cameras

Make a reasonable offer

Feb 24, 2013 at 11:23 PM
billsnature
FS: Zeiss 25mm ZF, Voigtlander 90mm APO, Nikon, Contax G Lens for Nex

Make a reasonable offer

Feb 23, 2013 at 04:02 AM
billsnature

Price: $598.00

Might consider trades

Price: $649.00

Make a reasonable offer

Feb 19, 2013 at 12:44 AM
billsnature

Price: $598.00

Might consider trades

Price: $650.00

Make a reasonable offer

Feb 16, 2013 at 01:48 PM
billsnature

I also have a B&W 106 ND 1 64X MRC multi coated 6 stop neutral density that could be added for an additional fee. This is where manual focus is awesome as you can focus without filter, and with the Zeiss you can add filter without focus point shifting due to the mechanical slop in AF lenses. Great combination for waterfalls and waves.

Price: $599.00

Might consider trades

Make a reasonable offer

Feb 13, 2013 at 11:51 PM
billsnature

I also have a B&W 106 ND 1 64X MRC multi coated 6 stop neutral density that could be added for an additional fee. This is where manual focus is awesome as you can focus without filter, and with the Zeiss you can add filter without focus point shifting due to the mechanical slop in AF lenses. Great combination for waterfalls and waves.

Price: $609.00

Make a reasonable offer

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:17 AM
billsnature

Price: $610.00

Make a reasonable offer

Feb 08, 2013 at 12:47 AM
billsnature

Price: $610.00

Price: $660.00

Make a reasonable offer

Feb 06, 2013 at 12:31 PM
billsnature

Price: $615.00

Make a reasonable offer

Feb 02, 2013 at 11:13 PM
billsnature

Price: $620.00

Make a reasonable offer

Feb 01, 2013 at 12:36 AM
billsnature

Price: $625.00

Make a reasonable offer

Jan 28, 2013 at 12:34 PM
billsnature

Price: $625.00

Price: $665.00

Make a reasonable offer

Jan 27, 2013 at 03:48 AM
billsnature

Price: $630.00

Make a reasonable offer

Jan 25, 2013 at 02:09 PM
billsnature

Price: $635.00

Make a reasonable offer

Jan 25, 2013 at 02:46 AM
billsnature

Make a reasonable offer

Jan 23, 2013 at 01:40 PM
billsnature

Make a reasonable offer

Price: $285.00

Jan 23, 2013 at 04:51 AM
billsnature

Make a reasonable offer

Price: $285.00

Jan 19, 2013 at 06:46 PM
billsnature

Price: $670.00

Make a reasonable offer

Price: $295.00

Jan 18, 2013 at 11:20 PM
billsnature

Comes with hood. Glass is clean, with one spot and finish is perfect, but not a tight as a new lens. Could offer a good package deal with 28mm AIs.

Price: $200.00

Make a reasonable offer

Price: $320.00

Jan 18, 2013 at 12:47 AM
billsnature

Item 1: Zeiss 25mm F2.8 ZF (not ZF.2)

Comes with hood. Glass is clean, and finish is perfect, but not a tight as a new lens. Could offer a good package deal with 28mm AIs.

Item 4: Nikon 28mm f2.8 AIs

Would consider trade for Nikon 28mm G f1.8

Price: $220.00

Item 5: Contax 90mm G f2.8 Sonar with Kipon adapter for Sony Nex

Price: $320.00

Jan 16, 2013 at 12:25 PM
billsnature
FS: Zeiss 25mm ZF, Voigtlander 90mmAPO, Nikon, Contax G Lens for Nex

Would consider a trade for Nikon 28mm f1.8 G with a little cash one way or other depending on filters. Needs to be a sharp copy with no focus shift issues

Comes with hood. Glass is clean, and finish is perfect, but not a tight as a new lens. Could offer a good package deal with 28mm AIs.

Price: $225.00

Price: $325.00

Jan 16, 2013 at 12:25 PM
billsnature
FS: or trade- Zeiss ZF, Voigtlander APO, Nikon AF & AIs, Contax G Lens for Nex

Would consider a trade for Nikon 28mm f1.8 G with a little cash one way or other depending on filters. Needs to be a sharp copy with no focus shift issues

Jan 16, 2013 at 12:23 PM
billsnature

Jan 15, 2013 at 04:29 AM
billsnature

Price: $675.00

Price: $245.00

Jan 15, 2013 at 04:28 AM
billsnature

This is a ZF and not the ZF.2 Glass is perfect as is boby. Hood and the black areas around mount show that the lens has been used, but are still in very good condition. There is no brassing of the mount. The reason I am selling is that my eyesight does not enable me to accurately focus manual lenses anymore.

Jan 14, 2013 at 01:13 AM
billsnature

This is a ZF and not the ZF.2 Glass is perfect as is boby. Hood and the black areas around mount show that the lens has been used, but are still in very good condition. There is no brassing of the mount. The reason I am selling is that my eyesight does not enable me to accurately focus manual lenses anymore.

Price: $321500

Jan 12, 2013 at 01:54 PM
billsnature

Price: $255.00

Jan 11, 2013 at 02:35 AM
billsnature

Price: $375.00

Jan 10, 2013 at 12:50 AM
billsnature
FS: or trade- Zeiss ZF, Voigtlander APO, Nikon AF & AIs, Contax G Lenses

Price: $700.00

Jan 08, 2013 at 12:50 PM
billsnature
FS: or trade Lenses - Zeiss ZF, Voigtlander APO, Nikon AF & AIs, Contax G

Jan 08, 2013 at 12:47 PM
billsnature
FS: or trade Lenses - Nikon AF & AIs, Zeiss ZF, Contax G, Voigtlander

Nikon manual focus 28mm. Has generic front cap, and Nikon rear cap. Comes with metal hood. The reason I am selling is that my eyesight does not enable me to accurately focus manual lenses anymore.

Jan 08, 2013 at 04:52 AM
billsnature
FS: or trade Lenses - Nikon AF & AIs, Zeiss ZF, Contax G, Voigtlander

Nikon manual focus 28mm. Has generic front cap, and Nikon rear cap. Comes with metal hood. The reason I am selling is that my eyesight does not enable me to accurately focus manual lenses anymore.

Jan 07, 2013 at 04:37 AM

Previous versions of billsnature's message #11248306 « FS: Zeiss 25mm ZF $595 , Voigtlander 90mm APO, Nikon, Contax G Lens for Nex »