Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Scott Stoness's message #11246661 « Castle Mountain - Banff National Park »

Scott Stoness
Upload & Sell: On
Castle Mountain - Banff National Park

Well I am back from Orlando and family fun and enjoying being home in minus 18 weather. I don\'t know why I leave. I alway do much better taking pictures at home.

Dan Heitman bought a new 14-24 for his D800 so we returned to a easy safe spot to try it out. Hopefully he will post his pictures soon. The best of canon technology (5diii/24TS) vs the best of nikon technology (d800/14-24).

Here are my best pictures of the day.

1-4 of 4

Jan 06, 2013 at 01:42 PM
Scott Stoness
Upload & Sell: On
Castle Mountain - Banff National Park

Well I am back from Orlando and family fun and enjoying being home in minus 18 weather. I don\'t know why I leave. I alway do much better taking pictures at home.

Dan Heitman bought a new 14-24 for his D800 so we returned to a easy safe spot to try it out. Hopefully he will post his pictures soon. The best of canon technology (5diii/24TS) vs the best of nikon technology (d800/14-24).

Here are my best pictures of the day.

1-4 of 4

Jan 06, 2013 at 01:39 PM

Previous versions of Scott Stoness's message #11246661 « Castle Mountain - Banff National Park »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.