Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of angel manguel's message #11244564 « Peyto Lake Panorama »

angel manguel
Upload & Sell: Off
Peyto Lake Panorama

This is a compilation of 8 images stitched and adjusted in CS6. Still feeling my way in CS6 but feel like I am making some progress. I adjusted the sky as a separate layer and then made global adjustments in levels and curves. I see that the stitch lines are still apparent and I am wondering how I eliminate those? Flatten the layers/image? Taken with D3X and 14-24f/2.8. C and C very much appreciated.

Alan

Update: 14/01/2013

I flattened the image before saving it as a jpeg. Stitch lines now absent but the image needs some work to improve it. Thanks to all for your suggestions and comments
Alan

Jan 14, 2013 at 07:31 PM
angel manguel
Peyto Lake Panorama

This is a compilation of 8 images stitched and adjusted in CS6. Still feeling my way in CS6 but feel like I am making some progress. I adjusted the sky as a separate layer and then made global adjustments in levels and curves. I see that the stitch lines are still apparent and I am wondering how I eliminate those? Flatten the layers/image? Taken with D3X and 14-24f/2.8. C and C very much appreciated.

Alan

I flattened the image before saving it as a jpeg. Stitch lines now absent but the image needs some work to improve it. Thanks to all for your suggestions and comments
Alan

Jan 14, 2013 at 07:27 PM
angel manguel
Peyto Lake Panorama

Alan

I flattened the image before saving it as a jpeg. Improved result with stitch lines now absent.
Thanks to all for your suggestions and comments
Alan

Jan 14, 2013 at 07:25 PM
angel manguel
Peyto Lake Panorama

Alan

Jan 05, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Previous versions of angel manguel's message #11244564 « Peyto Lake Panorama »