Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11241848 « Design Image / Slogan ... »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Design Image / Slogan ...

Likely just portfolio. Blog, sales, other not determined, not imminent, not driving force ... mostly just collection / reference ... evidence of credence.

Probable gateway to long term industrial project. I'd like to do some "docu-art" work, but have nothing at present to distinguish my credibility for such undertakings that will foster additional access and cooperation. Hence, the goal to sell "me" as credible & serious.

A couple of awards from the Mitchell Museum (both for similar "docu-art" work) and a (different) piece being added to their permanent collection have given cause for me to consider the feasibility that I should more actively pursue such endeavors ... and to do so, we're back to the issue of credibility that I can convey to others along the way.

Jan 04, 2013 at 09:29 PM
RustyBug

Likely just portfolio. Blog, sales, other not determined, not imminent ... mostly just collection / reference ... evidence of credence.

Probable gateway to long term industrial project. I'd like to do some "docu-art" work, but have nothing at present to distinguish my credibility for such undertakings that will foster additional access and cooperation. Hence, the goal to sell "me" as credible & serious.

A couple of awards from the Mitchell Museum (both for similar "docu-art" work) and a (different) piece being added to their permanent collection have given cause for me to consider the feasibility that I should more actively pursue such endeavors ... and to do so, we're back to the issue of credibility that I can convey to others along the way.

Jan 04, 2013 at 09:28 PM
RustyBug

Likely just portfolio. Blog, sales, other not determined, not imminent ... mostly just collection / reference ... evidence of credence.

Probable gateway to long term industrial project. I'd like to do some docu-art work, but have nothing at present to distinguish my credibility for such undertakings that will foster additional access and cooperation. Hence, the goal to sell "me" as credible & serious.

A couple of awards from the Mitchell Museum (both for similar work docu-art work) and a (different) piece being added to their permanent collection have given cause for me to consider the feasibility that I should more actively pursue such endeavors ... and to do so, we're back to the issue of credibility that I can convey to others along the way.

Jan 04, 2013 at 09:25 PM
RustyBug
Re: Design Image / Slogan ...

Probable gateway to long term industrial project. I'd like to do some docu-art work, but have nothing at present to distinguish my credibility for such undertakings that will foster additional access and cooperation. Hence, the goal to sell "me" as credible & serious.

Jan 04, 2013 at 09:21 PM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11241848 « Design Image / Slogan ... »