Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of kbarrera's message #11238996 « Revised Eagles from the Mongaup Reservoir area »

kbarrera
Upload & Sell: Off
Revised Eagles from the Mongaup Reservoir area

After the comments I got regarding exposure on this particular photo. and went back to the drawing board.
I used the highlight curve tool and tried to improve on some of blown out whites. It was a bright day with direct sunlight from my left, as well as reflected light off the ice.
C&C welcomed. I think there is an improvement, but I may be wrong.

I also aded another photo from the same day

Thanks for lookin

Al

Jan 04, 2013 at 05:08 PM
kbarrera

After the comments I got regarding exposure on this particular photo. and went back to the drawing board.
I used the highlight curve tool and tried to improve on some of blown out whites. It was a bright day with direct sunlight from my left, as well as reflected light off the ice.

Thanks for lookin

Al

Jan 04, 2013 at 04:55 PM
kbarrera

Thanks for lookin

Al

Jan 04, 2013 at 04:55 PM
kbarrera
A few Eagles from the Mongaup Reservoir area

Got these Monday up near the Mongaup Reservoir in Sullivan County NY

Thanks for lookin

Al

Jan 03, 2013 at 04:33 PM

Previous versions of kbarrera's message #11238996 « Revised Eagles from the Mongaup Reservoir area »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.