Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Jacob D's message #11238532 « Sold: All My Canon Goods... 5D, T1i, 24L II, 35L, 135L, 580EX, 550EX »

Jacob D
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: All My Canon Goods... 5D, T1i, 24L II, 35L, 135L, 580EX, 550EX

Item 1: 5D (classic) + extras

Body is in good condition. Shows a couple of small spots of missing paint and a little wear on the hotshoe. Cosmetically it's an 8~9/10. Menu and Info button stick a little on first press, but free up after a press or two. Not sure if Canon can clean the buttons, it was never worth it to me to ask. The rear LCD has one very light scratch. No other issues to mention.

Estimate it has around 20k shots on the shutter. I have had the mirror fix done. It never had a failure I just decided to do it because Canon was taking care of the issue. I believe I have the paperwork documenting this. I had it cleaned by Canon about a year ago.

Included with the body are following:
- Box and all original accessories, battery charger etc..
- Two batteries, one is less than a year old, the other about 2 years old
- EE-S precision focusing screen (installed) and original screen
- Kirk L-bracket
- Yongnuo RF-620 remote control & flash trigger.
- 4 GB CF cards (two)

Price includes shipping (CONUS) by method of my choice and insurance. Payment via PayPal e-check, PayPal gift, or personal check. Standard PayPal is fine also in which case I'll split the fees (add 1.5% to the price).

photos to follow...

Price: $630.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 35L (EF 35mm f/1.4)

UX date code

Lens is in excellent condition. 9+/10 in all respects. Front and rear glass are both very clean. AF working, focus ring nice and smooth. Includes box and all original accessories plus a center pinch lens cap. The hood shows some scuffs but it's still in good shape.

Price includes shipping (CONUS) by method of my choice and insurance. Payment via PayPal e-check, PayPal gift, or personal check. Standard PayPal is fine also in which case I'll split the fees (add 1.5% to the price).

photos to follow...

Price: $1060.00
Item condition: 9+

Item 3: Canon 24L II (EF 24mm f/1.4 mark II)

UX date code

Lens is in excellent condition. 9/10 in all respects. Front and rear glass are both very clean. AF working, focus ring nice and smooth. There is one very light scuff on the barrel of the lens, nearly invisible but close inspection will reveal it. Includes box and all original accessories plus a center pinch lens cap. ALSO includes a Canon 77mm UV filter. The hood shows quite a bit of scuffing some scuffs but it's still in good shape.

photos to follow...

Price: $1200.00

Item 4: Canon 135L (EF 135mm f/2.0)

UX date code

Lens is in excellent condition. 9+/10 in all respects. Front and rear glass are both very clean. AF working, focus ring nice and smooth. Includes box and all original accessories plus a center pinch lens cap. The hood shows some scuffs but it's still in good shape.

photos to follow...

Price: $780.00

Item 5: Canon T1i + extras

Body is in good condition. It's showing some scuffs and paint loss on the corners. Cosmetically it's an ~8/10. I believe there is a scratch on the rear LCD which is now protected by a Giotto cover.

Estimate it has under 10k shots on the shutter. Last cleaning was well over a year ago, more like 2 years. I'm sure it can use one.

- Two batteries
- Canon RC-5 remote
- RRS B6-D mounting plate
- LCD protector
- 4 GB SD card

photos to follow...

Price: $280.00
Item condition: 8+

Item 6: Canon 580 EX II + extras

Flash is in great condition, hardly been used. Shows one light scratch on the rear LCD. Includes mounting base and carry case. I'll also throw in an Omni Bounce.

photos to follow...

Price: $320.00

Item 7: Canon 550 EX + extras

Flash is in great condition, hardly been used. Includes carry case but no mounting base. Has two velcro tabs attached that can be removed by buyer if you don't want them. I'll also throw in your choice of a Demb Flip-It or an Omni Bounce (first come first served).

photos to follow...

Price: $160.00

Feb 04, 2013 at 02:44 PM
Jacob D

Body is in good condition. Shows a couple of small spots of missing paint and a little wear on the hotshoe. Cosmetically it's an 8~9/10. Menu and Info button stick a little on first press, but free up after a press or two. Not sure if Canon can clean the buttons, it was never worth it to me to ask. The rear LCD has one very light scratch. No other issues to mention.

Estimate it has around 20k shots on the shutter. I have had the mirror fix done. It never had a failure I just decided to do it because Canon was taking care of the issue. I believe I have the paperwork documenting this. I had it cleaned by Canon about a year ago.

- Kirk L-bracket
- 4 GB CF cards (two)

photos to follow...

Price: $630.00

UX date code

photos to follow...

UX date code

Lens is in excellent condition. 9/10 in all respects. Front and rear glass are both very clean. AF working, focus ring nice and smooth. There is one very light scuff on the barrel of the lens, nearly invisible but close inspection will reveal it. Includes box and all original accessories plus a center pinch lens cap. ALSO includes a Canon 77mm UV filter. The hood shows quite a bit of scuffing some scuffs but it's still in good shape.

photos to follow...

UX date code

photos to follow...

Body is in good condition. It's showing some scuffs and paint loss on the corners. Cosmetically it's an ~8/10. I believe there is a scratch on the rear LCD which is now protected by a Giotto cover.

Estimate it has under 10k shots on the shutter. Last cleaning was well over a year ago, more like 2 years. I'm sure it can use one.

- Two batteries
- Canon RC-5 remote
- LCD protector
- 4 GB SD card

photos to follow...

Flash is in great condition, hardly been used. Shows one light scratch on the rear LCD. Includes mounting base and carry case. I'll also throw in an Omni Bounce.

photos to follow...

Price: $320.00

Flash is in great condition, hardly been used. Includes carry case but no mounting base. Has two velcro tabs attached that can be removed by buyer if you don't want them. I'll also throw in your choice of a Demb Flip-It or an Omni Bounce (first come first served).

photos to follow...

Jan 31, 2013 at 01:22 AM
Jacob D

- Kirk L-bracket
- 4 GB CF cards (two)

photos to follow...

Price: $660.00

UX date code

photos to follow...

UX date code

photos to follow...

UX date code

photos to follow...

- Two batteries
- Canon RC-5 remote
- LCD protector
- 4 GB SD card

photos to follow...

photos to follow...

Price: $340.00

photos to follow...

Jan 22, 2013 at 02:47 PM
Jacob D

- Kirk L-bracket
- 4 GB CF cards (two)

photos to follow...

Price: $660.00

UX date code

photos to follow...

UX date code

photos to follow...

UX date code

photos to follow...

- Two batteries
- Canon RC-5 remote
- LCD protector
- 4 GB SD card

photos to follow...

photos to follow...

Price: $340.00

photos to follow...

Jan 17, 2013 at 06:37 PM
Jacob D

- Kirk L-bracket
- 4 GB CF cards (two)

photos to follow...

Price: $680.00

UX date code

photos to follow...

UX date code

photos to follow...

Price: $1220.00

UX date code

photos to follow...

Price: $800.00

- Two batteries
- Canon RC-5 remote
- LCD protector
- 4 GB SD card

photos to follow...

photos to follow...

Price: $360.00

photos to follow...

Jan 08, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Jacob D

- Kirk L-bracket
- 4 GB CF cards (two)

photos to follow...

UX date code

photos to follow...

UX date code

photos to follow...

UX date code

photos to follow...

- Two batteries
- Canon RC-5 remote
- LCD protector
- 4 GB SD card

photos to follow...

photos to follow...

Flash is in great condition, hardly been used. Includes carry case but no mounting base. Has two velcro tabs attached that can be removed by buyer if you don't want them. I'll also throw in your choice of a Demb Flip-It or an Omni Bounce (first come first served). Will also throw in a Yongnuo RF-620 remote control & flash trigger.

photos to follow...

Jan 04, 2013 at 04:32 AM
Jacob D

- Kirk L-bracket
- 4 GB CF cards (two)

photos to follow...

UX date code

photos to follow...

UX date code

Lens is in excellent condition. 9/10 in all respects. Front and rear glass are both very clean. AF working, focus ring nice and smooth. There is one very light scuff on the barrel of the lens, nearly invisible but close inspection will reveal it. Includes box and all original accessories plus a center pinch lens cap. The hood shows quite a bit of scuffing some scuffs but it's still in good shape.

photos to follow...

UX date code

photos to follow...

- Two batteries
- Canon RC-5 remote
- LCD protector
- 4 GB CF card

photos to follow...

photos to follow...

Flash is in great condition, hardly been used. Includes carry case but no mounting base. Has two velcro tabs attached that can be removed by buyer if you don't want them. I'll also throw in your choice of a Demb Flip-It or an Omni Bounce (first come first served). Will also throw in a Yongnuo RF-620 remote control & flash trigger.

photos to follow...

Jan 03, 2013 at 06:19 PM
Jacob D

- Kirk L-bracket
- 4 GB CF cards (two)

photos to follow...

UX date code

photos to follow...

UX date code

Lens is in excellent condition. 9/10 in all respects. Front and rear glass are both very clean. AF working, focus ring nice and smooth. There is one very light scuff on the barrel of the lens, nearly invisible but close inspection will reveal it. Includes box and all original accessories plus a center pinch lens cap. The hood shows quite a bit of scuffing some scuffs but it's still in good shape.

photos to follow...

UX date code

photos to follow...

- Two batteries
- Canon RC-5 remote
- LCD protector
- 4 GB CF card

photos to follow...

Flash is in great condition, hardly been used. Shows one light scratch on the rear LCD. Includes mounting base and carry case. I'll also throw in your choice of a Demb Flip-It or an Omni Bounce (first come first served).

photos to follow...

photos to follow...

Jan 03, 2013 at 06:19 PM

Previous versions of Jacob D's message #11238532 « Sold: All My Canon Goods... 5D, T1i, 24L II, 35L, 135L, 580EX, 550EX »