Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Natures Photo's message #11238097 « Sold: Canon 500mm f4 IS »

Natures Photo
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon 500mm f4 IS

Item 1: Canon 500mm f4 IS L

Hi folks, David Hemmings here. I am selling my Canon 500mm f4 IS lens.

I have decided to purchase a new 600 or 800, still undecided.

I am the original owner of this lens purchased originally at Vistek in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I have had the lens for around 6 1/2 years. It is in great shape and has been serviced and cleaned annually by Canon CPS in Mississauga, Ontario.

The lens is very clean with no major nicks or scratches anywhere. It has had a Lens Coat on it for the entire time I have owned it. The lens hood is a little loose when tightened down due to a slightly worn tightening piece. It still functions and locks fine. The area that the lens hood attaches to shows normal signs of paint wear. Glass is very clean.

I am selling the lens and the original case for $5,250.00.

I am located in the GTA area and would prefer a local sale but I will ship anywhere in Canada or the United States. Price does not include shipping and insurance.

I have bought and sold many items here in the past under my old name and a couple of transactions under my current name. I stand behind this lens as being as described 100%.

Please, no low ball offers as this is a fair price.

I prefer an emt from a Canadian buyer or paypal from a U.S. buyer.

Price: $5250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

Jan 03, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Natures Photo

I am the original owner of this lens purchased originally at Vistek in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I have had the lens for around 6 1/2 years. It is in great shape and has been serviced and cleaned annually by Canon CPS in Mississauga, Ontario.

The lens is very clean with no major nicks or scratches anywhere. It has had a Lens Coat on it for the entire time I have owned it. The lens hood is a little loose when tightened down due to a slightly worn tightening piece. It still functions and locks fine. The area that the lens hood attaches to shows normal signs of paint wear. Glass is very clean.

I am located in the GTA area and would prefer a local sale but I will ship anywhere in Canada or the United States. Price does not include shipping and insurance.

I have bought and sold many items here in the past under my old name and a couple of transactions under my current name. I stand behind this lens as being as described 100%.

Jan 03, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Natures Photo

Jan 03, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Previous versions of Natures Photo's message #11238097 « Sold: Canon 500mm f4 IS »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.