Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Karl Witt's message #11237822 « Sparrows and a Titmouse in Winters blah light (4) edits »

Karl Witt
Upload & Sell: On
Sparrows and a Titmouse in Winters blah light (4) edits

Visitors with the Chickadees were some Sparrows and a brief showing by a Tufted Titmouse. Here are a few more trying to 'stretch' the low light of this Winter's day. Handheld, shooting from under an overhang and enjoying the light snow falling. The Titmouse had an OOF area from a foreground weed spike on its back but I still liked the feel in the shot

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are always encouraged!

Karl

Edit on #1 for a bit more contrast
Edit on #3 to remove stick behind bird from back....thanks Tim K
Edit on Tufted Titmouse to remove weed from tail (thanks Chris) and clean up around beak
Thanks guys and gals for input for refinement.........better now

Jan 04, 2013 at 04:00 AM
Karl Witt

Visitors with the Chickadees were some Sparrows and a brief showing by a Tufted Titmouse. Here are a few more trying to 'stretch' the low light of this Winter's day. Handheld, shooting from under an overhang and enjoying the light snow falling. The Titmouse had an OOF area from a foreground weed spike on its back but I still liked the feel in the shot

Karl

Edit on Tufted Titmouse to remove weed from tail (thanks Chris) and clean up around beak

Jan 04, 2013 at 03:59 AM
Karl Witt

Karl

Edit on Tufted Titmouse to remove weed from tail and clean up around beak

Jan 04, 2013 at 03:58 AM
Karl Witt
Sparrows and a Titmouse in Winters blah light ...(4

Karl

Jan 04, 2013 at 03:56 AM
Karl Witt

Karl

Jan 04, 2013 at 03:51 AM
Karl Witt

Karl

Jan 04, 2013 at 03:50 AM
Karl Witt

Karl

Jan 04, 2013 at 03:50 AM
Karl Witt

Karl

Jan 04, 2013 at 03:46 AM
Karl Witt

Karl

Jan 04, 2013 at 03:45 AM
Karl Witt

Karl

Jan 03, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Previous versions of Karl Witt's message #11237822 « Sparrows and a Titmouse in Winters blah light (4) edits »