Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of taylorman22's message #11237402 « Finally narrowed it down! My last lens poll... »

taylorman22
Upload & Sell: Off
Finally narrowed it down! My last lens poll...

I know I've posted a lot of questions on here and I appreciate everyone's feedback. After a lot of reading this last week, and debating between primes and zooms, as well as practicing more with the lenses I've got, I've finally narrowed this thing down to a couple of lens options. Again, I'm using a 40D to shot landscapes, wildlife and flowers, candid shots of my kids at the park, backyard, etc. Also, a lot of indoor shots during the day and evening.

So, give me your thoughts on these options. I like the idea of more reach, especially at the park, whatever, so I'm leaning towards #1 or #2.

Jan 03, 2013 at 05:18 AM
taylorman22
Upload & Sell: Off
Finally narrowed it down! My last lens poll...

I know I've posted a lot of questions on here and I appreciate everyone's feedback. After a lot of reading this last week, and debating between primes and zooms, as well as practicing more with the lenses I've got, I've finally narrowed this thing down to a couple of lens options. Again, I'm using a 40D to shot landscapes, wildlife and flowers, candid shots of my kids at the park, backyard, etc. Also, a lot of indoor shots during the day and evening.

So, give me your thoughts on these options. I like the idea of more reach, especially at the park, whatever, so I'm leaning towards #1 or #2.

Jan 03, 2013 at 05:12 AM

Previous versions of taylorman22's message #11237402 « Finally narrowed it down! My last lens poll... »