Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of selee's message #11235966 « Sold: Nikon D3 $690 »

selee
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon D3 $720

Item 1: D3

THE SHUTTER WORKS!! SHUTTER COUNT IS 470,000! I RESET THE MENU USING A AV CABLE CONNECTED TO MY TV AND THE SHUTTER WORKS FINE. I NEVER BOTHERED TO CHECK THE MENU BEFORE CLAIMING THAT THE SHUTTER WAS DEAD.

I have a bargain condition D3 with a bad LCD. LCD does not come on. Everything else seems to work fine. Comes with battery and charger. Price is pp gift shipped or add 3% for regular paypal.

Price: $690
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 6

--------------------------------
Item 2: D3

WITHDRAWN

Price: $1.00
Item condition: 7

Jan 07, 2013 at 06:40 PM
selee
FS: Nikon D3 $750

THE SHUTTER WORKS!! SHUTTER COUNT IS 470,000! I RESET THE MENU USING A AV CABLE CONNECTED TO MY TV AND THE SHUTTER WORKS FINE. I NEVER BOTHERED TO CHECK THE MENU BEFORE CLAIMING THAT THE SHUTTER WAS DEAD.

I have a bargain condition D3 with a bad LCD. LCD does not come on. Everything else seems to work fine. Comes with battery and charger. Price is pp gift shipped or add 3% for regular paypal.

Price: $720

WITHDRAWN

Jan 06, 2013 at 09:25 PM
selee
FS: Nikon D3 $800

Price: $750

WITHDRAWN

Jan 06, 2013 at 06:50 PM
selee
FS: Nikon D3 $875

Price: $800

WITHDRAWN

Jan 06, 2013 at 05:47 PM
selee
FS: Nikon D3 $875

Price: $875.00

WITHDRAWN

Jan 06, 2013 at 11:52 AM
selee
FS: Nikon D3 $900

Price: $875

WITHDRAWN

Jan 05, 2013 at 07:27 PM
selee
FS: Nikon D3 $950

Price: $900

WITHDRAWN

Jan 04, 2013 at 03:22 PM
selee
FS: Nikon D3 $975

Price: $950

WITHDRAWN

Jan 04, 2013 at 09:38 AM
selee
FS: Nikon D3 $1000

Price: $975

WITHDRAWN

Jan 03, 2013 at 09:21 PM
selee
FS: Nikon D3 $1000

Price: $1000.00

WITHDRAWN

Jan 03, 2013 at 07:39 PM
selee
FS: Nikon D3 $750

I have a bargain condition D3 with a bad LCD. LCD does not come on. Everything else seems to work fine except for the main rear LCD. Comes with battery and charger. Price is pp gift shipped or add 3% for regular paypal.

Price: $1000

WITHDRAWN

Price: $1

Jan 03, 2013 at 05:39 PM
selee
FS: Nikon D3 $800

I have a bargain condition D3 with a dead shutter and the main lcd does not come on. The top lcd and autofocus point works though. Comes with battery and charger. Price is pp gift shipped or add 3% for regular paypal.

Price: $750

See pics for condition. Comes with battery and charger. 742,000 on the shutter and still going! $1200 pp gift shipped or add 3% for regular paypal.

Price: $1200.00

Jan 03, 2013 at 06:57 AM
selee
FS: Two Bargain Nikon D3 CHEAP

I have a bargain condition D3 with a dead shutter and the main lcd does not come on. The top lcd and autofocus point works though. Comes with battery and charger. Price is pp gift shipped or add 3% for regular paypal.

Price: $800

See pics for condition. Comes with battery and charger. 742,000 on the shutter and still going! $1200 pp gift shipped or add 3% for regular paypal.

Jan 02, 2013 at 03:17 PM
selee
FS: Two Bargain Nikon D3's CHEAP

I have a bargain condition D3 with a dead shutter and the main lcd does not come on. The top lcd and autofocus point works though. Comes with battery and charger. $850 pp gift shipped or add 3% for regular paypal.

Price: $850.00

selee
FS: Nikon D3 dead shutter $850 pics up.

I have a bargain condition D3 with a dead shutter and the main lcd does not come on. The top lcd and autofocus point works though. Comes with battery and charger. $850 pp gift shipped or add 3% for regular paypal.

Price: $850.00

Price: $1200

selee
FS: Nikon D3 dead shutter $900 pics up.

Price: $850

selee
FS: Nikon D3 dead shutter $900

I have a bargain condition D3 with a dead shutter and the main lcd does not come on. The top lcd and autofocus point works though. Comes with battery and charger. $900 pp gift shipped or add 3% for regular paypal.

Price: $900.00

selee

I have a bargain condition D3 with a dead shutter and the main lcd does not come on. The top lcd and autofocus point works though. Comes with battery and charger. $900 pp gift shipped or add 3% for regular paypal.

selee

I have a bargain condition D3 with a dead shutter and the main lcd does not come on. He top lcd and autofocus point works though. Comes with battery and charger. $900 pp gift shipped or add 3% for regular paypal.

selee
FS: Nikon D3 dead shutter

I have a bargain condition D3 with a dead shutter and the lcd does not come on. $900 pp gift shipped or add 3% for regular paypal.

Previous versions of selee's message #11235966 « Sold: Nikon D3 $690 »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.