Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of voltztron's message #11233777 « Sold: Canon 580 EXII Speedlight & BG-E4 (5D Grip) »

voltztron
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon 580 EXII Speedlight & BG-E4 (5D Grip)

Item 1: 580 EXII

Excellent condition. I cannot find a mark or scuff on it. Comes with box, pouch, manual, and stand. Has seen little use. Price includes PayPal fees and shipping.

Price: $340.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: BG-E4

Very clean, only a few small scuffs on the bottom. Comes with box and packaging. This is the grip for the 5D classic. Price includes PayPal fees and shipping.

Price: $60.00
Item condition: 9

Jan 03, 2013 at 03:52 PM
voltztron

Excellent condition. I cannot find a mark or scuff on it. Comes with box, pouch, manual, and stand. Has seen little use. Price includes PayPal fees and shipping.

Price: $340.00

Very clean, only a few small scuffs on the bottom. Comes with box and packaging. This is the grip for the 5D classic. Price includes PayPal fees and shipping.

Jan 01, 2013 at 11:34 PM
voltztron

Price: $350.00

voltztron

voltztron

voltztron

Previous versions of voltztron's message #11233777 « Sold: Canon 580 EXII Speedlight & BG-E4 (5D Grip) »