Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of pixelpix's message #11231730 « 6D - hands on & first experience »

pixelpix
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: 6D - hands on & first experience

I must admit that I have gone for the plus button a couple of times when zooming, but that is just muscle memory and it will soon fade. The mag button/control dial method is easy enough and it does give me a picture on screen reminding me of what to do.

With the AF point selection, if you find using the control dials a pain, simply press the AF point select button and then used the 4 way control (the ring around the Set button) as a joystick. I find that the easiest way, as these controls are easy access for my thumb and there is no need for me to remove the cam from my eye.

The Q Menu screen makes AF point selection pretty easy to if you want to select via the LCD. I just wish they had included the 650D's touch screen though, as I find the Q menu / touch screen combo brilliant to use.

Jan 01, 2013 at 03:06 AM

Previous versions of pixelpix's message #11231730 « 6D - hands on & first experience »