Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Adam Strochak's message #11230015 « Bosque del Apache (photos added) »

Adam Strochak
Upload & Sell: On
Bosque del Apache Info Request

Find myself with some free time in Jan and thinking about knocking off a bucket list item with a trip to New Mexico and Bosque del Apache NWR. I've checked out the NPS and Friends of BdA web sites, but I could use some practical tips geared toward wildlife photography. In particular looking for info on whether Jan is a good time to visit, best spots in BdA NWR for photography, places to stay nearby, and other nearby areas with good photographic possibilities. If someone can point me to a useful web site or prior FM post covering these topics, I'd be grateful.
Thanks,
Adam

Edit 1/13/2013:
Thanks to all who responded to my request for BdA info. I had a great trip and the advice was very helpful. I have added a few photos from the trip.

Adam

Jan 14, 2013 at 03:07 AM
Adam Strochak
Upload & Sell: On
Bosque del Apache Info Request

Find myself with some free time in Jan and thinking about knocking off a bucket list item with a trip to New Mexico and Bosque del Apache NWR. I've checked out the NPS and Friends of BdA web sites, but I could use some practical tips geared toward wildlife photography. In particular looking for info on whether Jan is a good time to visit, best spots in BdA NWR for photography, places to stay nearby, and other nearby areas with good photographic possibilities. If someone can point me to a useful web site or prior FM post covering these topics, I'd be grateful.
Thanks,
Adam

Dec 31, 2012 at 03:55 PM

Previous versions of Adam Strochak's message #11230015 « Bosque del Apache (photos added) »