Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of VilleK's message #11229871 « Black on black portraits *New photos* »

VilleK
Upload & Sell: Off
Black on black portraits *New photos*

Hi all!

Lately, I've been really busy with other stuff but I managed to edit two shots from the last studio session of 2012. Meet Soile This was her first time in front of the camera and my first time experimenting black on black portraits.

Old version. Scroll down for the updated one.

Comments are appreciated

Edit
New photos can be found if you scroll down

Jan 06, 2013 at 10:28 PM
VilleK
Black on black portraits.

Hi all!

Lately, I've been really busy with other stuff but I managed to edit two shots from the last studio session of 2012. Meet Soile This was her first time in front of the camera and my first time experimenting black on black portraits.

Comments are appreciated

Jan 01, 2013 at 11:37 PM
VilleK

Hi all!

Smile by VilleK_, on Flickr

Comments are appreciated

Jan 01, 2013 at 11:31 PM
VilleK

Hi all!

Smile by VilleK_, on Flickr

Soile by VilleK_, on Flickr

Comments are appreciated

Dec 31, 2012 at 03:01 PM

Previous versions of VilleK's message #11229871 « Black on black portraits *New photos* »