Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of alba63's message #11228574 « Sigma DP2 Merrill: Have any of you tried it? »

alba63
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Sigma DP2 Merrill: Have any of you tried it?

So I checked some of the samples I found online again and try to upload a crop of one of them here; I am sorry but do not remember the name of the poster (I hope it is ok to post this crop which doesn\'t show much of the photo, if someone recognizes it as his photo, and does not want it to be posted, please inform me and I take it down).

(link removed).

Dec 30, 2012 at 07:10 PM
alba63

So I checked some of the samples I found online again and try to upload a crop of one of them here; I am sorry but do not remember the name of the poster (I hope it is ok to post this crop which doesn\'t show much of the photo, if someone recognizes it as his photo, and does not want it to be posted, please inform me and I take it down).

But this crop shows the type of things I have doubts about:

Dec 30, 2012 at 07:08 PM
alba63

But this crop shows the type of things I have doubts about:

Dec 30, 2012 at 07:04 PM

Previous versions of alba63's message #11228574 « Sigma DP2 Merrill: Have any of you tried it? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.