Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of WWPhotography's message #11228439 « Sold: FS-Canon 50mm-f1.4, 70-200IS-f4 Lens & 50D »

WWPhotography
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: FS-Canon 50mm-f1.4, 70-200IS-f4 Lens & 50D

Item 1: Lowered! Canon 50mm-f1.4, 70-200IS-f4 Lens

Due to continuing health issues, I am taking my business in a different direction, so I am selling all of my Canon gear. All have been very well taken care of and never dropped or abused. Since I have moved so often, no boxes are included and manuals are included where noted. All lenses are in 9+ condition with several having UF filters attached. All are blem/scratch free.

I ship via USPS Priority, Insured and Signature Confirmation. Shipping for CONUS is included in the price, PP please add 3%.

Prices;

50 – 1.4 with Hood $275.00

70-200L-IS-F4-Serial Code-UYxxx-With tripod Collar-manual-UV filter $979

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Jan 31, 2013 at 03:19 PM
WWPhotography

Due to continuing health issues, I am taking my business in a different direction, so I am selling all of my Canon gear. All have been very well taken care of and never dropped or abused. Since I have moved so often, no boxes are included and manuals are included where noted. All lenses are in 9+ condition with several having UF filters attached. All are blem/scratch free.

I ship via USPS Priority, Insured and Signature Confirmation. Shipping for CONUS is included in the price, PP please add 3%.

Prices;

50 – 1.4 with Hood $275.00

70-200L-IS-F4-Serial Code-UYxxx-With tripod Collar-manual-UV filter $979

Jan 24, 2013 at 07:48 AM
WWPhotography

Prices;

50 – 1.4 with Hood $295.00

70-200L-IS-F4-Serial Code-UYxxx-With tripod Collar-manual-UV filter $999

Jan 24, 2013 at 07:47 AM
WWPhotography

Due to continuing health issues, I am taking my business in a different direction, so I am selling all of my Canon gear. All have been very well taken care of and never dropped or abused. Since I have moved so often, no boxes are included and manuals are included where noted. All lenses are in 9+ condition with several having UF filters attached. All are blem/scratch free. The cameras are in the condition noted.

Prices;

70-200L-IS-F4-Serial Code-UYxxx-With tripod Collar-manual-UV filter $999

Jan 22, 2013 at 12:52 PM
WWPhotography

Due to continuing health issues, I am taking my business in a different direction, so I am selling all of my Canon gear. All have been very well taken care of and never dropped or abused. Since I have moved so often, no boxes are included and manuals are included where noted. All lenses are in 9+ condition with several having UF filters attached. All are blem/scratch free. The cameras are in the condition noted.

Prices;

70-200L-IS-F4-Serial Code-UYxxx-With tripod Collar, manual $999

Jan 22, 2013 at 12:51 PM
WWPhotography

Prices;

Jan 20, 2013 at 08:42 PM
WWPhotography

Item 1: Lowered! Canon 50mm-f1.4, 70-200IS-f4 Lens & 50D FS

Prices;

50D with Canon Battery Grip-3 batteries, Charger ,Manual-16GB CFCard-CPS Strap Cleaned by Canon-Not used since-Shutter count 13576 Excellent condition-Used as back-up. $475.00

Jan 20, 2013 at 07:34 AM
WWPhotography
FS: Canon 50mm-f1.4, 70-200IS-f4 Lens & 50D-1DMkIIICameras FS

Item 1: Canon 50mm-f1.4, 70-200IS-f4 Lens & 50D FS

Prices;

70-200L-IS-F4-Serial Code-UYxxx-With tripod Collar, manual $1050

50D with Canon Battery Grip-3 batteries, Charger ,Manual-16GB CFCard-CPS Strap Cleaned by Canon-Not used since-Shutter count 13576 Excellent condition-Used as back-up. $475.00

Jan 20, 2013 at 12:24 AM
WWPhotography
FS: Canon 50mm-f1.4, 70-200IS-f4 Lens & 50D-1DMkIICameras FS

Item 1: Canon 50mm-f1.4, 70-200IS-f4 Lens & 50D-1DMkIIICameras FS

I have posted all images here; http://www.flickr.com/photos/williamwilhelmphoto/sets/

Prices;

1D-MkIII-The serial number of this unit was in the troubled batch. This one has performed very well. I did have the entire Mirror Box and Shutter assembly replaced in December '11. [Due to getting ready to sell] The shutter count now is approximately 4580. [Canon in VA did all the work; CPS member. The shutter count was 137k prior to the fix. Comes w/ the Canon remote shutter release. The wired variety. I will provide the paperwork to show.] There is a cut on the eye cup-rubber part-see picture-a couple of slight rub marks from use-everything functions very well. Comes with charger, AC adapter, CPC strap, manual, battery Very good condition-I did not have any of the associated problems others had -but replaced as a precaution prior to sale. Photo in gallery was shot recently with this camera and the 70-200L IS f4 $975

Jan 20, 2013 at 12:23 AM
WWPhotography
FS: Canon Lens & Cameras

Item 1: Canon 50mm-f1.4, 70-200IS-f4 Lens & 50D-1DMkIICameras FS

I have posted all images here; http://www.flickr.com/photos/williamwilhelmphoto/sets/

Prices;

1D-MkIII-The serial number of this unit was in the troubled batch. This one has performed very well. I did have the entire Mirror Box and Shutter assembly replaced in December '11. [Due to getting ready to sell] The shutter count now is approximately 4580. [Canon in VA did all the work; CPS member. The shutter count was 137k prior to the fix. Comes w/ the Canon remote shutter release. The wired variety. I will provide the paperwork to show.] There is a cut on the eye cup-rubber part-see picture-a couple of slight rub marks from use-everything functions very well. Comes with charger, AC adapter, CPC strap, manual, battery Very good condition-I did not have any of the associated problems others had -but replaced as a precaution prior to sale. Photo in gallery was shot recently with this camera and the 70-200L IS f4 $975

Jan 20, 2013 at 12:04 AM
WWPhotography

Item 1: Canon 50mm-f1.4, 70-200IS-f4 Lens & 50D-1DMkIICameras FS

Prices;

50D with Canon Battery Grip-3 batteries, Charger ,Manual-16GB CFCard-CPS Strap Cleaned by Canon-Not used since-Shutter count 13576 Excellent condition-Used as back-up. $525.00

Jan 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM
WWPhotography

Item 1: Canon 50, 24-70, 70-200 Lens & 50D-1DMkIICameras FS

Prices;

50 – 1.4 with Hood $315.00

70-200L-IS-F4-Serial Code-UYxxx-With tripod Collar, manual $1100

50D with Canon Battery Grip-3 batteries, Charger ,Manual-16GB CFCard-CPS Strap Cleaned by Canon-Not used since-Shutter count 13576 Excellent condition-Used as back-up. $565.00

Jan 17, 2013 at 11:44 AM
WWPhotography

Prices;

24-70 MkI –Serial Code-UZxxx $1195.00

50D with Canon Battery Grip-3 batteries, Charger ,Manual-16GB CFCard-CPS Strap Cleaned by Canon-Not used since-Shutter count 13576 Excellent condition-Used as back-up. $565.00

1D-MkIII-The serial number of this unit was in the troubled batch. This one has performed very well. I did have the entire Mirror Box and Shutter assembly replaced in October. [Due to getting ready to sell] The shutter count now is approximately 4580. [Canon in VA did all the work; CPS member. The shutter count was 137k prior to the fix. Comes w/ the Canon remote shutter release. The wired variety. I will provide the paperwork to show.] There is a cut on the eye cup-rubber part-see picture-a couple of slight rub marks from use-everything functions very well. Comes with charger, AC adapter, CPC strap, manual, battery Very good condition-I did not have any of the associated problems others had -but replaced as a precaution prior to sale. Photo in gallery was shot recently with this camera and the 70-200L IS f4 $975

Jan 17, 2013 at 09:18 AM
WWPhotography

Prices;

1D-MkIII-The serial number of this unit was in the troubled batch. This one has performed very well. I did have the entire Mirror Box and Shutter assembly replaced in October. [Due to getting ready to sell] The shutter count now is approximately 4580. [Canon in VA did all the work; CPS member. The shutter count was 137k prior to the fix. Comes w/ the Canon remote shutter release. The wired variety. I will provide the paperwork to show.] There is a cut on the eye cup-rubber part-see picture-a couple of slight rub marks from use-everything functions very well. Comes with charger, AC adapter, CPC strap, manual, battery Very good condition-I did not have any of the associated problems others had -but replaced as a precaution prior to sale. Photo in gallery was shot recently with this camera and the 70-200L IS f4 $975

Jan 17, 2013 at 09:17 AM
WWPhotography

Prices;

Jan 16, 2013 at 01:53 PM
WWPhotography

Prices;

1D-MkIII-The serial number of this unit was in the troubled batch. This one has performed very well. I did have the entire Mirror Box and Shutter assembly replaced in October. [Due to getting ready to sell] The shutter count now is approximately 4580. [Canon in VA did all the work; CPS member. The shutter count was 137k prior to the fix. Comes w/ the Canon remote shutter release. The wired variety. I will provide the paperwork to show.] There is a cut on the eye cup-rubber part-see picture-a couple of slight rub marks from use-everything functions very well. Comes with charger, AC adapter, CPC strap, manual, battery Very good condition-I did not have any of the associated problems others had -but replaced as a precaution prior to sale. Photo in gallery was shot recently with this camera and the 70-200L IS f4 $1000

Jan 16, 2013 at 01:52 PM
WWPhotography

Prices;

1D-MkIII-The serial number of this unit was in the troubled batch. This one has performed very well. I did have the entire Mirror Box and Shutter assembly replaced in October. [Due to getting ready to sell] The shutter count now is approximately 4580. [Canon in VA did all the work; CPS member. The shutter count was 137k prior to the fix. Comes w/ the Canon remote shutter release. The wired variety. I will provide the paperwork to show.] There is a cut on the eye cup-rubber part-see picture-a couple of slight rub marks from use-everything functions very well. Comes with charger, AC adapter, CPC strap, manual, battery Very good condition-I did not have any of the associated problems others had -but replaced as a precaution prior to sale. Photo in gallery was shot recently with this camera and the 70-200L IS f4 $1000

Jan 13, 2013 at 11:27 PM
WWPhotography

Prices;

Jan 11, 2013 at 12:07 PM
WWPhotography

Prices;

1D-MkIII-The serial number of this unit was in the troubled batch. This one has performed very well. I did have the entire Mirror Box and Shutter assembly replaced in October. [Due to getting ready to sell] The shutter count now is approximately 4580. [Canon in VA did all the work; CPS member. The shutter count was 137k prior to the fix. I forgot to mention it comes w/ the Canon remote shutter release. The wired variety. I will provide the paperwork to show.] There is a cut on the eye cup-rubber part-see picture-a couple of slight rub marks from use-everything functions very well. Comes with charger, AC adapter, CPC strap, manual, battery Very good condition-I did not have any of the associated problems others had -but replaced as a precaution prior to sale. Photo in gallery was shot recently with this camera and the 70-200L IS f4 $1000

Jan 10, 2013 at 08:12 AM
WWPhotography

Prices;

24-105L-UV filter- Serial Code-UVxxx $715.00

1D-MkIII-The serial number of this unit was in the troubled batch. This one has performed very well. I did have the entire Mirror Box and Shutter assembly replaced in October. [Due to getting ready to sell] The shutter count now is approximately 4580. [Canon in VA did all the work; CPS member. The shutter count was 137k prior to the fix. I forgot to mention it comes w/ the Canon remote shutter release. The wired variety. I will provide the paperwork to show.] There is a cut on the eye cup-rubber part-see picture-a couple of slight rub marks from use-everything functions very well. Comes with charger, AC adapter, CPC strap, manual, battery Very good condition-I did not have any of the associated problems others had -but replaced as a precaution prior to sale. Photo in gallery was shot recently with this camera and the 70-200L IS f4 $1000

Jan 08, 2013 at 03:53 PM
WWPhotography

Item 1: Canon Lens & Cameras

Prices;

EF25II Extension tube $95.00

Jan 06, 2013 at 09:02 AM
WWPhotography

Prices;

30 – 1.4 – SIGMA, comes with Box & Case $315.00

Jan 06, 2013 at 09:01 AM
WWPhotography

Prices;

Jan 03, 2013 at 10:43 AM
WWPhotography

Prices;

EF25II Extension tube $110.00

1D-MkIII-The serial number of this unit was in the troubled batch. This one has performed very well. I did have the entire Mirror Box and Shutter assembly replaced in October. [Due to getting ready to sell] The shutter count now is approximately 4580. [Canon in VA did all the work; CPS member. The shutter count was 137k prior to the fix. I forgot to mention it comes w/ the Canon remote shutter release. The wired variety. I will provide the paperwork to show.] There is a cut on the eye cup-rubber part-see picture-a couple of slight rub marks from use-everything functions very well. Comes with charger, AC adapter, CPC strap, manual, battery Very good condition-I did not have any of the associated problems others had -but replaced as a precaution prior to sale. Photo in gallery was shot recently with this camera and the 70-200L IS f4 $1050

Jan 03, 2013 at 10:42 AM
WWPhotography

I ship via USPS Priority, Insured and Signature Confirmation. Shipping for CONUS is included in the price also PP as Gift. Regular PP please add 3%.

Prices;

1D-MkIII-The serial number of this unit was in the troubled batch. This one has performed very well. I did have the entire Mirror Box and Shutter assembly replaced in October. [Due to getting ready to sell] The shutter count now is approximately 4580. [Canon in VA did all the work; CPS member. The shutter count was 137k prior to the fix. I forgot to mention it comes w/ the Canon remote shutter release. The wired variety. I will provide the paperwork to show.] There is a cut on the eye cup-rubber part-see picture-a couple of slight rub marks from use-everything functions very well. Comes with charger, AC adapter, CPC strap, manual, battery Very good condition-I did not have any of the associated problems others had -but replaced as a precaution prior to sale. Photo in gallery was shot recently with this camera and the 70-200L IS f4 $1050

Jan 03, 2013 at 10:29 AM
WWPhotography

I ship via USPS Priority, Insured and Signature Confirmation. Shipping for CONUS is included in the price also PP as Gift. Regular PP please add 3%.

Prices;

Jan 03, 2013 at 10:25 AM
WWPhotography

Prices;

1D-MkIII-The serial number of this unit was in the troubled batch. This one has performed very well. I did have the entire Mirror Box and Shutter assembly replaced in October. [Due to getting ready to sell] The shutter count now is approximately 4580. There is a cut on the eye cup-rubber part-see picture-a couple of slight rub marks from use-everything functions very well. Comes with charger, AC adapter, CPC strap, manual, battery Very good condition-I did not have any of the associated problems others had -but replaced as a precaution prior to sale. Photo in gallery was shot recently with this camera and the 70-200L IS f4 $1050

Jan 02, 2013 at 09:12 PM
WWPhotography

Prices;

30 – 1.4 – SIGMA $315.00

1D-MkIII-The serial number of this unit was in the troubled batch. This one has performed very well. I did have the entire Mirror Box and Shutter assembly replaced in October. [Due to getting ready to sell] The shutter count now is approximately 4580. There is a cut on the eye cup-rubber part-see picture-a couple of slight rub marks from use-everything functions very well. Comes with charger, AC adapter, CPC strap, manual, battery Very good condition-I did not have any of the associated problems others had -but replaced as a precaution prior to sale. Photo in gallery was shot recently with this camera and the 70-200L IS f4 $1050

Jan 01, 2013 at 01:22 PM
WWPhotography

Prices;

100L Macro 2.8-Serial Code –Almost Mint- UZxxx, manual $795.00

30 – 1.4 – SIGMA $315.00

Dec 31, 2012 at 10:39 PM
WWPhotography

Prices;
17-40L-UV filter-Serial Code – Urxxxx SOLD! Thanks!

30 – 1.4 – SIGMA $315.00

24-70 MkI –Serial Code-UZxxx $1265.00

580EX II Flash heads-case-manual-foot-bag $310.00 [1left]

CP-E4 Battery Pack for 580 $115.00 [1 Left]Buy Both-Flash-Battery$400.00

Dec 31, 2012 at 10:34 PM
WWPhotography

Prices;
17-40L-UV filter-Serial Code – Urxxxx SOLD! Thanks!

30 – 1.4 – SIGMA $315.00

580EX II Flash heads-case-manual-foot-bag $310.00 [1left]

CP-E4 Battery Pack for 580 $115.00 [1 Left]Buy Both-Flash-Battery$400.00

50D with Canon Battery Grip-3 batteries, Charger ,Manual-16GB CFCard-CPS Strap Cleaned by Canon-Not used since-Shutter count 13576 $565.00

1D-MkIII-The serial number of this unit was in the troubled batch. This one has performed very well. I did have the entire Mirror Box and Shutter assembly replaced in October. [Due to getting ready to sell] The shutter count now is approximately 4580. There is a cut on the eye cup-rubber part-see picture-a couple of slight rub marks from use-everything functions very well. Comes with charger, AC adapter, CPC strap, manual, battery $1050

Dec 30, 2012 at 07:16 PM
WWPhotography

Prices;
17-40L-UV filter-Serial Code – Urxxxx $525.00

100L Macro 2.8-Serial Code –Almost Mint- UZxxx, manual $835.00

50 – 1.4 with Hood $335.00

30 – 1.4 – SIGMA $335.00

2 each;

580EX II Flash heads-case-manual-foot-bag $310.00/ea.

CP-E4 Battery Pack for 580 $115.00/ea.

50D with Canon Battery Grip-3 batteries, Charger ,Manual-16GB CFCard-CPS Strap Cleaned by Canon-Not used since-Shutter count 13576 $565.00

1D-MkIII-The serial number of this unit was in the troubled batch. This one has performed very well. I did have the entire Mirror Box and Shutter assembly replaced in October. [Due to getting ready to sell] The shutter count now is approximately 4580. There is a cut on the eye cup-rubber part-see picture-a couple of slight rub marks from use-everything functions very well. Comes with charger, AC adapter, CPC strap, manual, battery $1150

Dec 30, 2012 at 06:14 PM

Previous versions of WWPhotography's message #11228439 « Sold: FS-Canon 50mm-f1.4, 70-200IS-f4 Lens & 50D »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.