Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of BeeBalm's message #11228246 « Desperate to find any moving critter:) »

BeeBalm
Upload & Sell: Off
Desperate to find any moving critter:)

Hi Dear Friends,
Pictures were taken with a Canon 7D, 400mm Hand Held.

This winter seeing your lovely hummingbirds and eagles makes me crave Spring Time even more to see my Hummingbirds and makes me sad knowing that my Bald Eagle season has just come to a close.

With that said, I woke up this morning so tired of gray skies and lack of sunlight and said I am going to my nearby lakes desperately seeking any thing moving to capture it with hopes that the clouds will move for the minute needed to capture a picture of a duck!

It was not a good day because it was cloudy, bitterly cold, windy and nothing was moving but then I saw this cute little lady! Hope you think she is cute too

Now I would like to ask your expertise. Do you know what is the name of these two adorable cuties? They are very tiny and were swimming all alone, no mother in sight. This picture is major cropped.

Hope you enjoy and a very Happy 2013 to you all here.
BeeBalm

Dec 30, 2012 at 09:59 PM

Previous versions of BeeBalm's message #11228246 « Desperate to find any moving critter:) »