Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of partitura's message #11225815 « Sold: Minolta 58mm f1.2 lens MC Rokkor-X »

partitura
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Minolta 58mm f1.2 lens MC Rokkor-X

Item 1: Minolta 58mm f1.2 lens MC Rokkor-X

I am selling my Minolta MC Rokkor-X 58mm f1.2 lens. It is in excellent condition. The glass looks to me to be clean and clear. There may be a piece of dust on the inside, but I am really not sure. The aperture works smoothly. The body is also in very good condition. I think, for a lens of this age, the condition of this lens would be one of the better available.

Included in the sale are front and rear caps and screw on hood.

Please note that I sell to the US only.

Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Jan 04, 2013 at 11:32 AM
partitura

I am selling my Minolta MC Rokkor-X 58mm f1.2 lens. It is in excellent condition. The glass looks to me to be clean and clear. There may be a piece of dust on the inside, but I am really not sure. The aperture works smoothly. The body is also in very good condition. I think, for a lens of this age, the condition of this lens would be one of the better available.

Price: $450.00

Dec 29, 2012 at 05:52 PM
partitura

Price: $500.00

partitura

Price: $560.00

partitura

Price: $560.00

Previous versions of partitura's message #11225815 « Sold: Minolta 58mm f1.2 lens MC Rokkor-X »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.