Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of shaneroper's message #11224306 « Belk Bowl-Cincinnati vs Duke »

shaneroper
Upload & Sell: On
Belk Bowl-Cincinnati vs Duke

A few from the Belk Bowl..ended up being a great game..first half belonged to Duke and the second half Cincinnati although Duke had a chance to win it if it had not fumbled the ball with a minute and some changed left on the clock and in position to kick a game winning field goal.

Please feel free to leave comments...

Outback Bowl next. Go Gamecocks! (My daughter goes to school there).

4,5,6 are a sequence of shots

Dec 29, 2012 at 03:34 PM
shaneroper
Belk Bowl

A few from the Belk Bowl..ended up being a great game..first half belonged to Duke and the second half Cincinnati although Duke had a chance to win it if it had not fumbled the ball with a minute and some changed left on the clock and in position to kick a game winning field goal.

Dec 29, 2012 at 05:59 AM
shaneroper
Belk Bowl

Dec 29, 2012 at 05:57 AM
shaneroper
Belk Bowl

Dec 29, 2012 at 05:54 AM
shaneroper
Belk Bowl

Dec 29, 2012 at 05:44 AM
shaneroper
Belk Bowl

Dec 29, 2012 at 05:42 AM
shaneroper
Belk Bowl

Dec 29, 2012 at 05:41 AM
shaneroper
Belk Bowl

Dec 29, 2012 at 05:40 AM
shaneroper
Belk Bowl

Dec 29, 2012 at 05:39 AM
shaneroper
Belk Bowl

Dec 29, 2012 at 05:31 AM

Previous versions of shaneroper's message #11224306 « Belk Bowl-Cincinnati vs Duke »