Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Camperjim's message #11223581 « Photography Tutorials »

Camperjim
Upload & Sell: On
Composition Tutorial

A few years ago I had the opportunity to visit BH and attend one of their \"Event Space\" lectures. A small number of these lectures are recorded and available as streaming videos. Many are excellent and many are from world famous photographers. We have had a number of discussions about composition on this forum so I thought some of you might be interested in one of the newest videos. It is called Bridging the Gap and discusses some elements of composition in relation to more formal training in classical art. This video is at a very basic level and very simplistic but it still might be helpful if you are like I am with a technical background and without any visual art training.

Even if you do not like this video, I recommend you review the offerings at BH. Look under Event Space - Event Videos. I believe there are currently about 500 videos available but many are short and about gear. There are maybe 100 or so hour-long photography tutorials. There are recent videos from Scott Kelby, Moose Peterson and John Paul Caponigro, Rick Sammon, etc.

Dec 28, 2012 at 05:25 PM

Previous versions of Camperjim's message #11223581 « Photography Tutorials »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.